14

After my father's death, the hospital is the last place in my mind. Every time I thought about the place, chill suddenly run through my nerves. But I never thought I passed out earlier, who would have? its just mild bruises, nothing to worry much but why suddenly passed out? Yeah. the wound got infected by the metal I fell on.

I was even a little bit shocked when I woke up with unknown environment, I mean, how did I ended up here? But I was more stunned when I looked up into the most gorgeous pair of ocean blue eyes I had never seen before, staring at me. My jaw literally dropped open as I sucked my breath. The man standing in front of me was perfect.

He stood a little over six feet tall. All his features defined perfection. His lips were kinda looked so soft. And he is wearing a track suit.

I blinked. A track suit. That's when I noticed that I knew this guy. This idiot! What was he doing here? I asked myself. I maybe lost my consciousness earlier but I never lost my memory. What the hell?! I stand instantly.. I'm going to kick your ass. But then all of the sudden I felt dizzy and the idiot help me to sit back into the bed. I heard the idiot murmured about something I don't understand because I was focus to Director Zach walking like a greek god towards me. Why did I never see him handsome before? Director scolded me but I was not in the mood for having a chitchat and even to defend himself. The pain was hard to ignore.

Ten minutes later, Though my condition is still unwell, with hazy and blurry vision I walk past into the two men who is still busy arguing about some crazy phone call. I tried to stopped both of them and yet Director Zach seem to be enjoying having a nonsense arguments with the idiot. And as much as I wanted to stay, to see them fighting and beating each other to death, I have to dismiss before I get to kill them both myself.

I should be thankful to that idiot for taking me into the hospital, he saved my life but instead I got mad at him for taking me there. I mean, I never thought I would end up in the hospital today. I am not like anybody else who get to look up into someone, I can make it myself.