Welcome Home.

When I doctor explained to me what she's been through I couldn't believe it. No wonder mum called me and talk me to take care of her. She's been through so much, she's been bullied and her parents abused her and she tried to kill herself once but failed and she was in a car crash and that's how she got here but her parents didn't make it.

"I have a question" I said "yes?" "who gets to take care of her when she gets out of Hospital?" I said concerned. He checked his papers "Well there're two people that could take her, them being you or your mother" "hold on one second"

I called up my mum saying I'd take her and I had to fill out these forms and everything.

After all of that I got to go see Dani again.

"Hey" I smiled. "hi.." she replied, she seemed kinda scared. "would you like to come live with me when you get out of here?" she just shrugged. "I'm now your guardian" she kinda went pail. I pulled out my phone and texts Harry.

To Harry:

'Do me a huge favour? And please get everyone out of the house for the day??? I'll text when you can come home. It's important'

From Harry:

'Sure mate! and Liam woke us up to tell us about you, if that's why your wondering why i'm awake(: and plus he's making us go for a morning jog :O'

I smiled and put my phone away, Dani just kept looking at me well more like admiring. "I-I like your hat" she said in a small voice. "You do?" I smiled and took it off "here, you can have it. I have plenty more" She actually smiled and put it on her head.

Then my phone went off

From Harry:

'Hey since we're going for a bloody 2am jog we're just gonna stay out all day(: '

"Hey Dani? Do you have a phone?" She shook her head. Poor thing. "I'll get you one" she actually smiled again.

---

"Hey i'm just gonna go ask the doctor when you can leave alright? You can play this is you want" I handed her my phone and left.

*Danis POV*

Louis is actually nice..

When he gave me his phone I decided to see what he had on there, he has photos of him and a girl with brown hair that was really pretty. Maybe his girlfriend or sister. When I was playing 'Minecraft' he got a text and I decided I would read it.

From Niall:

'Hey when are you getting home?? '

Mmm...

Should I reply?

To Niall:

'Erm hi whoever you are! Louis just went to see when I can leave, -Louis' cousin'

From Niall:

'Ohhh Liam said something about you. Whatcha name??'

To Niall:

'Dani, It's short for Danielle. Can I ask who are you?'

From Niall:

'I'm Louis' friend.'

That's when Louis walked in

To Niall:

'Louis is back, maybe i'll meet you soon.? bye!'

From Niall:

'Okay, bye! x'

"Hey, who are you texting?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry, I just didn't want him to not know because he asked you something and we ended up talking sorry" I shut my eyes because I new he'd hit me.

He just laughed, I opened my eyes "It's okay, I don't mind. I just was wondering who you were texting"

"Oh.. it was Niall" "ohh haha yeah. You'll get to meet him later along with Liam, Zayn and Harry." he smiled "Oh cool, Niall mentioned Liam no one else though" "Wait holy shit" "Just realised who you were texting?" he laughed out. "Yeah.."

"The doctor said you can leave, but you have to be careful of your ribs" I just nodded.

----

"Okay, you ready to see your new home?"

(A/N: It's about 5 am)

I gulped "y-yeah"

Louis opened the door and inside was amazing.

When he opened the door it opened up into a huge lounge room and he showed me around the house. There was a hall way leaving the lounge room with opened up into a kitchen and dinning room. And you walked through another door where there was a laundry and a bathroom and a huge fancy stair case. Up the stairs there were 7 bedrooms (A/N: the boys names are engraved on the door. One has Dani's name on it and one says guest) , with there own bathrooms and a game room. Outside there was a huge pool and spa and they're was a basement that had a gym and there were instruments all over the house. "Wow.." is all I could manage to say.

"Wait how did you manage to get my bedroom set up?... We only met today..." "well lets just say, what Louis Tomlinson wants Louis Tomlinson gets. I made one of the spare bedrooms into your room and got people to do it while we were at the hospital." "Thank you" I smiled. "Now you ready to see inside your room?" "yess!" "I didn't know if you were like girly girl or tomboy so I just kinda made it a mix"

I opened the door and it had light blue walls. A walk in wardrobe, a fancy bathroom. It has a big bed, fairy lights on the walls. It was like my dream bedroom, it was so Tumblr.

"I love it. Thank you" I hugged him and he hugged me back softly.

"Are you alright with Bre, Danielle, Perrie and Skyler taking you shopping tomorrow?" he asked me, "who?" "Bre is my girlfriend, Danielle is Liam's, Perrie is Zayns and Skyler is Harry's" he said smiling. "Awh what about Niall?" "Hasn't found anyone yet" "aww poor baby!" "DANI YOU AND NIALL SHOULD DATE!!!" "What? No.. He wouldn't like me, and plus I just met you as well"

"Could you at least describe yourself for me?" he begged.

"Okay.. But i'm not gonna be what he's looking for, okay well i'm a very emotional person. I use to be very carefree. Apparently i'm a good cook. I like my sport, and food."

His eyes look like they were about to fall out of his head. "Wow" is all he said and I have him a confused look. "You better go meet that Horan boy, right now" I Blushed. He checked his watch. "Wanna meet the boys?" I nodded and he pulled out his phone and texted someone.

We made our way down to the lounge room to wait for them. "Excited to meet them?" he said turning to me "yeah, they se-" that's when I was cut off by four boys running through the door.

"LET'S MEET DANI!" they cheered and went to greet me.

"Hi! i'm Liam. Nice to meet you!" "Hey i'm Zayn" "I'm Harry" and then Niall turned to me. He was so cute. "H-hi Niall i'm Horan" he said and I just giggled and he went bright red.

"I know who you guys are. I'm a fan" I smiled. "Who's your favourite?!" Niall said pushing the guys to the side. "You" I said with my cheeks starting to turn red.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CLIFF

HANGER

I just had to do it like that

I swear, i'm the shittest writer ever :0

Is it just me or can you guys imagine Niall stuffing his name up like that??

And I know some of It's confused but just ask(:

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!!!

-Danielle