; four

aspen's pov

"find everything okay?" i asked the older couple who came up to the register with some groceries.

the lady nodded. "yes, thank you." she then smiled.

i scanned item after item. "your total is $127.49." i said with a smile. they started counting the money and i stared ahead.

i watched the young kid drop a drink and the mom scold him.

looking more to the left i seen someone yelling on the phone. wow why is everyone being so negative.

i looked a little more to the left and seen sammy talking to a customer.

god he's so fucking hot.

i stared for a couple more seconds before he looked towards me and i hurry and turned my attention back to the couple in front of me, my cheeks heating up.

"here you go my dear." she handed me the money and i gave her the receipt.

"you guys have a good day!" i smiled and they walked off.

it wasn't that busy at work today so i unlocked my phone, noticing i had a message from sammy.

(s - sammy , a - aspen)

s- i seen you staring ;)

i laughed to myself and starting typing

a- no, i was staring at the fine ass customer u were serving.

i sent it and looked over at him. he was busy, so he probably wouldn't answer for a while. i locked my phone, and waited for another customer.

+

i yawned as i walked to my car, it was already five. it got busier as the day went on, i was lucky to even leave on time.

i unlocked the doors and got in, sighing as i sat down. i felt so drained out today.

i threw my purse in the passenger seat and searched for the aux cord.

i jumped as i heard a knocking sound coming from the passenger window. 

"sammy?" i asked as i squinted, looking out the window.

he pointed towards the door and i nodded, still searching for the aux cord. i'm almost fully in the passenger seat searching for this thing.

he managed to sit in the seat though.

"so what did you want?" i asked, grabbing at everything on the floor, still trying to find the god damn aux.

"just to talk." he mumbled, waiting for me to get back up.

"yay!" i said, finally finding he aux.

i hit my head on the glove department, trying to sit back up.

"are you okay?" he chuckled as i held my head.

i laughed and turned around, my face inches from sammy's.

i stared into his eyes, breathing out a "yeah".

"i love your eyes, i've noticed the little sparkle in them." he said softly.

i leaned in and so did he, breaking the space between our lips.

i felt something, a certain something i haven't felt in a while once our lips connected.

he rested his hand on my cheek, still not breaking the kiss.

i soon did to let out a breath. i let out a small giggle also and sat in my seat. 

"that too." he said.

i furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "your laugh."

i smiled and waited for him to talk about what he needed to.

"so about yesterday, i'm sorry for being a douche. it's just been awhile since i've been legit about a girl and-"

"it's okay sammy." i cut him off, half smiling.

he smiled back and spoke again. "so let me actually take you out and make up for my douchebag acts."

i thought about it for a second and nodded. "okay, i'll just go get ready-"

"we can just go like this, you look fine!" he exclaimed.

i shrugged my shoulders. "so where we going?" i asked, starting the car. i mean i'll just drive us there because we're already in my car.

"this diner in town, here i'll set it up on my gps." he smiled and took his phone out of his pocket.

short but an update because i haven't updated this in 5ever.

next chapter is like bit about the date and stuff

sorry for be so late with updates :(( & for the boring ones. 

but have a gr8 day/night!

u da best

-xox lex