The End

Christmas was over and things where good for months. Marshall and Fionna got married and it was wonderful. Until one thing changed their lives.

"This is it."

Back to the day of the tragedy

"Marshall be careful. I know you are a vampire but you can still get sick.."

"Yes I can Fi, but I will be fine." He had gone with a swift brush of his lips on her cheek. She would remember it forever.

He walked out the door and she knew she should go after him, but she just couldn't walk out that door. So she tried to busy herself. Busy herself while there was a horrible snow storm outside and Marshall had just walked right into it. She tried cleaning, playing video games and even baking but nothing kept her mind from racing on about all the possible ways he could die or get injured. She finally gave up and bundled herself up with coats and went after him. Little did she know that he would get back only 20 minutes later.

He came back to find Cake pacing the floor. "Where have you been!!? Wait. WHERE'S FIONNA!??" "I thought she was here! Cake where did she go?" "She left to find you Marshall! She was so worried." "Oh no." And with that Marshall turned around and ran back out that door.

He walked for what seemed to be miles. He could barely see anymore and he felt sick, he walked till he fell, and he fell next to an unconscious Fionna. Had she collapsed? He called Cake via distress signal. She was there within minutes but by that time he had passed out. Cake was there and carried them to the Candy Kingdom. She got them to the hospital area as soon as possible. Gumball was taking care of them the best he could but his best wasn't good enough. Did they die? No. Worse. They awoke. But they weren't healthy. They were both ill. So very ill that they would both die in a matter of days. There was no cure for this illness and Gumball told them immediately. They would then be able to start making the most of what time they had left. They did nothing but spend time with their loved ones. Even Marshall's mother came. They all made the most of the next few days. Until the last day. Parts of them started failing. The only things left working were their brains and their hearts. The said their goodbyes till they could speak no more. Their beds as close to each other as possible. They held hands in these final hours. Everyone had gone except Gumball and Cake. They sat there staring at each other. Nobody uttered a word... There was just silence. "Just another hour." Gumball said, breaking the silence that chilled the room. "Thank you." Fionna spoke. "Cake. You weren't just my sister. You were my best friend. You were my mother too. You were always by my side in every battle. In every place. You were there for me when I thought I was OK and when I thought I might die. You were there when I needed you and when you were just convenient. I love you Cake. Gumball. You were a good friend. Thank you." "Cake." Marshall said. " You helped me get the love of my life. And you excepted me and let me go after her. You have helped me in many ways. Thank you. Gumball. You were one of my only friends and probably my best friend you wad. Thank you for being there." 'Marshall." Fionna turned to look at the one she married. "I love you. I wouldn't want anything else in the world but you. I would give up anything to save you or to have you right by my side. I'm glad that even through the tough times you have been there. Thank you for putting up with me and thank you for marrying me. I love you more than you could ever know or dream possible. You are the love of my life." Fionna began to cry as she realized who she was losing. "Fionna." Marshall stared into her eyes. He leaned over in his weak state with his free hand to wipe the tears off her face ever so gently. "I love you too much. I can't believe you agreed to marry me. I can't believe you could ever love me. You have been there for me when I thought I might ruin everything. You were there even when I thought I might lose it. You were there to save me. You were in my life and that's enough. Even if you were just there that would have been enough. But you were part of it. You were my life. You were my everything from the day I met you.  If I hadn't had you, I don't think I would be here today. You are my love, you are my life. Fionna. I love you." "Marshall I love you too." She began to cry softly and Marshall was there to comfort her. Cake and even Gumball were softly crying across the room. They knew they would go soon so they sat there in silence. Just him and her. That's all they knew.

Silence.

They held on tight to each others hand and embraced everything that had happened since they met.

The Coma.

The Plan.

The Nights.

The Pasts they shared.

And the Christmas they had.

The last few months.

They remembered all they had and all that had happened and they both cried. Cried into each other as they lay in seperate hospital beds.

"This is it." They whispered.

And that is when their hearts failed and their brains died.

They died in each others arms.

Holding on tight.

Love Till The End <3

~Fin~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone who read this. Thank you for all the comments and all the votes. Sorry if at points it was bad but thank you for reading. If you haven't already noticed the title has changed to Love Till The End <3 because I changed the fixed ending I had. So I hope you liked it. Give me your opinions and if you cried tell me because I know I was crying when I was writing it.

Thank you.

Comment

Vote

Byyeee My Lovely Wackjobs.

& I'll see you in the next book. ^_^

                                                                                         ~Jewly~