Chapter 10 Fire Kingdom

Marshall's P.O.V.

We finally arrived and I put Fionna down and closed the umbrella that I had been carrying because it was dark and gloomy where we were. Ashley was just standing next to a little flame person, but Ashley was blue.

"It's a fire shield. Flamba can you please put a shield on them?"

"Oh no need to for me." Fi looked down. "I have forever flame shield." She was probably sad about Flame or what he did. I'll kill him.

Flamba came over to me did some sort of dance and  chanted something and then spit on my forehead. I turned blue like Ashley.

"OK so let's get going." We went through the castle doors and started towards Flame Prince's room.

Flame Prince's P.O.V. (surprise)

"Guards. Keep watch at the door." I walked into my room to see the engulfed cat that I had left there. "When she comes to get you I'll play her, and get her back."

"You know you could have been like any other guy and could have gotten sad about it and cried and then gotten over it, ya know?" I turned around to see Fionna standing in the doorway.

"How-"

"They're weak. You know, kidnapping my sister just gets you in trouble. It doesn't help you win me over. You're nuts. I see even more reasons I'm glad we broke up ya flaming nut job. Marshall, Ashley can you wait outside?" The last part sounded more like an order than a question.

"Marshall" mumbled something too low for me to hear but Fi could hear it perfectly.

"I know. You will get your chance. I just need to talk to him if I can. Then kick his butt when I say you can." The 2 walked out and closed the doors.

"What is wrong with you Fi? You know I could kill you if I wanted to."

"That's not part of your plan. Your plan was to trick me into thinking you were protecting her after some other flame person kidnapped her and ingolfed her in flames that won't hurt or kill but won't be able to be put out and that it will only wear off. You were trying to look like the good guy but we came ahead of your schedule."

"So?"

"So you couldn't win me over and you won't. I have a new interest." I flinched at the last part. It had felt like a slap.

Marshall's P.O.V. (again)

I turned on my super-huan hearing and listened to them after waiting a moment.I heard Fionna say,

"That's not part of your plan. Your plan was to trick me into thinking you were protecting her after some other flame person kidnapped her and ingolfed her in flames that won't hurt or kill but won't be able to be put out and that it will only wear off. You were trying to look like the good guy but we came ahead of your schedule."

"So?" He said scoffing. I'll kill him when I get the chance.

"So you couldn't win me over and you won't. I have a new interest." I raised my eyebrws at that. I kept listening.

"Yeah that's right. That boy named Marshall out there. He's my new interest. I'm done with you. I was done with you when I broke up with you." I was excited to hear those words leave her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so sorry the chapter was kinda shortish but hope you enjoyed it!!

Love you all and stay tuned for the next chapter. Hopefully it'll come soon.

                               ^_^                                        ~Jewlz~