Chapter Two

*Alex's P.O.V*
"Why didn't you tell her?" Mark Slone, one of my best friends asks.
"I chickened out.." I admit, kind of embarrassed. "And besides.. it's weird for an attendee to like an intern.*
"Alex Karev chickened out of something..??? Wow. Shocker." Mark smirks.
I shake my head. "I have to go, Slone. See you later. "
I walk away. He's probably going to make fun of me for the rest of my life. As I'm walking to my patients room, I see Kalani talking to George. They look all lovey dovey.
Of course. Never fails. Oh well. I still don't think I'm ready for another relationship after Izzy. She had cancer, and I helped her through it, but she left me, and the hospital. I can't believe she done that to me. I was in shock for at least 2 months 

*George's P.O.V*
Kalani and I have been talking a lot. She's been explaining to me how she likes Alex, but doesn't want to tell him because he's her attendee and she's his intern.
"It doesn't matter if he's your attendee, Kalani. Love is love. " I say.
She sighs. "Yeah but still. Everyone will think is weird. "
B

ut what she doesn't understand is that I have feelings for her. Major feelings, if that makes since. I would tell her, but them Lexi would find out, and I don't wanna break her heart, since she likes me, and I told her I wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

"O'Malley!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Alex, walking up to Kalani and I.
"Why are you talking to my intern?" He asks. "I need her to help me."
"You have like 4 more interns. Why can't you get one of them to help you?" I ask.
"Well, let's see. She's the smartest intern I have, so therefore she's the best one. So, Kalani, can you help me?"
She nods. "Yeah. I'll see you later, George."
"See ya!" I say.
Of course. Alex has to get jealous every time I talk to a girl that's pretty. He done that over Izzy, too.

*Kalani's P.O.V*
"What do you need help with?" I ask, walking with Alex.
He stops and pulls me to the side. "Actually, I don't need help with anything. "
"Then why did you just tell me you needed help?" I cross my arms and look at my feet.
"Because I need to tell you something very important. " He says, getting closer.
"What?" I say.
"I like you, Kalani. " He says.
I look at him. "Really..?"
He nods. "Yes really. But you have a thing with O'Malley, I get it.."
"Actually-" I try to say but he cuts me off.
"But let me do this before you go back to your lover..." He kisses me.
Of course, I kiss him back. But things start to get heated. He pushes me against the wall, as I wrap my arms around his neck.
I get a paige. I pull away from Alex. "Ugh. I have to go.."
Alex nods. "See you later?"
I smile. "Most definitely." Then I walk out.