"Lily wake up!"

She continues to yell out and saying no,no,no!

"WAKE UP! Please!! Lily wake up!"

Her eyes open and meet mine.

"It's okay it was only a nightmare. You're safe."

She pushes herself out of my arms backing away far as possible. She is out of breath from screaming and closes her eyes. She gets her breathing under control and wipes the tears from her eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She looks in my eyes and gives me a confused look.

"Who are you?"

Wait...what?

"Lily? It's me Peter."

"I don't know who you are. Where am I? How did I get here!?"

I don't get it? How could she forget? Something isn't adding up. She is playing games with me. Lying to me AGAIN.

"You don't want to play this game with me Tiger Lily. I'm quickly losing my patience."

She doesn't even look like she is listening to me. She grabs the back of her head and rubs it.

"My head hurts."

Oh god. I knocked her out to get her in the cage. Did I hit too hard? Has she really forgotten herself? My annoyance quickly turned into delight. If she really forgot who she was then this could be a golden opportunity. We could start fresh. I could get her too fall for me. To trust me. I also was getting concerned about how strong she was becoming with her powers. I could tell her whatever I wanted her to remember. Tell her she has always lived her. I would leave out the part of her newly found powers. I need to trust her before I teach her how to use them. She could easily become a weapon against me. Not that she could ever win. I always win.

"Tell me what you remember?"

"I... I don't know. I can't remember anything. I don't even know my name! Who are you!?"

"My name is Peter, Peter Pan. Your name is Tiger Lily and you live here on the island with me."

"I do?"

"Yes, we have always lived in Neverland together and... we are together."

"Together?"

"Yes we love each other. Don't worry I'm sure you will remember everything soon enough."

I hope she didn't anytime soon. Even if she does regain her memories I will have already made her fallen for me and I would love to see the look on that Tiger Lily's face when I did. I will have to play nice in getting her to fall for me. The game just got interesting.

Lily's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me and yelling my name. I open my eyes to see Pan holding me. I quickly get away from him and try to get my breathing back in control. It was only a dream... just a dream...more like a nightmare. My relief soon turns to panic. He probably intends to do what he did in my nightmare. I can't let that happen. Think think think. YES, I have it! My head was already pounding from where he hit me to knock me out. Perhaps I will conveniently forget my memories. That way I don't have to come up with an answer of why I lied. Time to turn on the actress in me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

I look up at him and give a confused look.

"Who are you?"

His eyes widen in surprise.

"Lily? It's me Peter."

"I don't know who you are. Where am I? How did I get here!?"

He gives me a worried look then his eyes glare at me and he replies, "You don't want to play this game with me Tiger Lily. I'm quickly losing my patience."

Don't panic. I pretend to ignore what he says and hold my head where he hit me.

"My head hurts."

His face softens and doesn't answer me for awhile. I can tell he is in deep thought about what to do with me. I'm actually pretty curious on how he will handle this.

"Tell me what you remember?"

How do I feel? What should I remember? It's safe to go with nothing. "I..I don't know. I can't remember anything. I don't even know my name! Who are you!?"

"My name is Peter, Peter Pan. Your name is Tiger Lily and you live here on the island with me."

"I do?"

"Yes, we have always lived in Neverland together and... we are together."

What the fuck? The monster wants to make me believe I wasn't kidnapped and held her against my will? Make me believe we are a happy couple playing house.

"Together?"

"Yes we love each other. Don't worry I'm sure you will remember everything soon enough."

Love huh? So this is the direction he wants to take. Make me fall in love with him and pray I never "remember what happened." If that's the way it's going to be fine. At least I pulled off this act. Dumb boy. The game just got interesting.