Interview 1#

"I'm utterly surprised that you wish to do this."

I sat down, gathering everything I need for the interview, mostly tape and the tape recorder.

"Surprised how?" Raven asked, moving from the open window to the empty chair, which sat in front of the table that separated us. "Your offer was one that I couldn't refuse."

She wore her usually black dress that almost touched the ground, which Lestat has had made for her. Her long blonde hair was just below her knees, and I don't know how she manages to deal with such long hair; but, I have to admit, it was indeed beautiful. Her skin was, of course, utterly pale, and her inhuman eyes stared back at me, expectantly, which made me slightly shiver at the sight.

"I just distinctly recall you saying that you didn't want to let any mortals know of this, so you don't get in trouble," I responded to her question, still a bit puzzled.

"I've been somewhat bored lately, and scarcely anyone reads your stories, so why not. Besides, no one would believe this anyways."

"Some of them might..." I soon realized what she has said about my stories, which made me a little angry, "Wait a minute. What did you say about my works?"

"I said that scarcely anyone reads them," she said, plainly. "It's merely facts, mon cheri."

"Hey, I've received comments and votes," I told her.

"Yes, I saw, but you rarely get them. You do get a profound amount for your riddles, but that doesn't count as stories; and, neither does the lyric book of The Queen of the Damned, although, I must say, I did liked that; I can't get enough of my maker's music."

"Do you want to tell your story, or are you just going to sit here and insult some of my works?"

"I'm not insulting anything, mon cher; like I have told you before, I'm just stating the facts. And I did say I liked your Queen of the Damned lyric book, didn't I? If I am not mistaken, that's not an insult," she said. "And I'm ready to start telling my story, when you are."

I put the tape in the tape recorder, and press the record button. She begins telling her story, as the tape spins, indicating that it is recording.

She let out a sigh, before she said, "My story begins during Christmas time..."