Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own anything. All content is based off of "Sword Art Online" and their owners.

Note: This story happens after the whole thing, therefore it means it happens when Kirito is re-defeating Aincrad with his friends.

September 5th 2028 12:00 A.M. Floor 57 Marten

Kirito finished explaining to Klein, Agil, Sinon, Silica, Lisbeth, Recon, Suguha, and Taren what had just happened, with Asuna sitting silently next to her. Silica, Sinon and Leafa and jumped up to hug Asuna as Kirito finished. Klein sat there looking like he had no diea what to do. Silica just sat there looking glum. "Any Kirigaya child will be strong!"Suguha declared. "Any child of you and Kazuto's will have the best parents ever, so I can't imagine them giving up!"Lisbeth reassured. Sinon simply went for, "They will be perfect." Agil went for, "I'm sorry man." Taren generously offered, "I'll add decorating the baby rooms into the deal, for free! Friend favor!" "Thanks,"Kirito answered, wrapping his arm around Asuna protectively. "I know I invited you all to a meal, so everything was prepaid. You can stay, but we have to get Yui to Asuna's parents. I trust you will take good care of Ma, Sugu?"Kirito explained. Suguha nodded. Kirito nodded, said goodbye to his friends, and led Asuna out of the restaraunt. They had agreed on the way from the hospital to here that it wasn't worth it to tell anyone else but Yui. Yui at least deserved to know the truth.

At 3:00, Yui was dropped off at the Yuuki Mansion, grinning as she did all the time, Kirito scared as ever, and Asuna chatted with her brother. They all wore normal clothes. Yui with her cream colored dress, Asuna in a yellow sweater and beige skirt. Kirito in his black pants, and sweater. Nobody else would know something had gone wrong with her pregnancy. None of their neighbors would know they belonged in Aincrad. While in all the world, millions and billions of people were living normal lives, Asuna and Kirito had gone through a lot more that most extraordinary lives, and a lot was about to be added onto that list.

September 5th 2028 9:00 Floor 55 Granzam HQ

Kirito dropped Asuna's bag off next to the door in her room, then came in, closed the door behind him, and leaned against the door frame. He had nothing to really do anymore because he'd dropped off his own bags in his room next door a while ago. He stood there, wanting to say something, but then couldn't think of a good way to say it. Eventually, Asuna turned around in her chair, answering the question that was never asked, "Kirito, I'm sure." In the dim light of the lamp, Asuna could see Kazuto Kirigaya no longer looked like an experienced 19 almost twenty year old. He looked like a scared man. They stared into each other's eyes for their infinity, their infinity within a limited time, an infinity within a limited number. Suddenly, the tension snapped, and Asuna leapt out of the chair while Kirito took three strides, collapsing into each other's arms. Kirito stroked her hair for a while, before saying into the top of her hair at a whisper, "I love you." He felt Asuna's shoulders shake. Kirito picked her up bridal style, nestled her in the bed, before climbing in after her, pulling the covers over them, and holding Asuna and stroking her hair until she slept. Eventually, Kirito fell asleep as well. But by the time Asuna woke up the next morning, he was gone, so rumors wouldn't fly.

September 5th 2028 9:00 P.M. Floor 4 Rovia

Recon staggered into the apartment, face red from exertion, to see Mrs. Kirigaya sitting on the couch, just watching him. Suguha walked from the kitchen, grabbed the bags from him with ease, which he let her, only because he was exhausted. He really was more of the nerd type. Recon pulled off his glasses and wiped them as he staggered to the couch across from Mrs. Kirigaya, as he gasped for air, not caring for the time that his girlfriend's mother was staring straight at him, and he was gasping for air while Suguha was doing the work. When Suguha finally came out, he mumbled something about an elevator. Sitting down in the awkwardness, Suguha cleared her throat. "Ergh... how's Dad, Ma?"Suguha said so the silence wouldn't be so awkward. Something flashed on her mother's face, before her mother looked down. "Suguha... I- your father got into a car crash, the day after... you know. He didn't take the news well. I-i wish he could've seen you n-now. He w-would've been proud of you and y-your brother,"Midori Kirigaya finally admitted.