Chapter 4 : The Deal

In this part of the story it will have Crystal's and Krampus's P.O.V  i'll start with Crystal so i'll be switching after every P.O.V

[ 9:00 P.M ]

                                                                   Crystal's P.O.V.

I was scared the Christmas Demon was literally face to face with me I heard my family sob they knew the fate that would happen to me I took a deep breath and closed my eyes waiting for my death I started to sob too I wish I didn't have to die like this but we never get to choose are fate. 

                                                                  Silence

That's all I heard silence  I slowly look up to see Krampus to see why he didn't kill me. I was confused he looked shocked I could have sworn I saw him blush but I shook of the idea I mean he will kill me I was shaking and it took all of my courage but then I begged.

" P-please don't kill me "

                                                                               Krampus's P.O.V

I was staring and blushing at this goddess I was zoned I was ashamed that I caused this beautiful creature to cry . Oh how I've known my beauteous mate would be here i would have can here earlier my thoughts were interrupted when I heard

                                                                           " P-please don't kill me "

I was hurt that she would think I would hurt a hair on her head but I have to give her a break , I mean not only does she not know i'm her mate but I'm in my hideous demon form. I took a deep breathe and smirked then did my laugh ( Like in the movie ) then all my minions laughed with me this caused her to bow her head and cry.

" P-please spare us take her instead !!!" A woman said pointing at my mate.

" Yeah Take her she caused all of this !!! " A teenage girl said

" Yeah Take her !!! " A teenage boy , a adult man and old man agreed

The children and old woman just bowed there heads and looked away.

I was in shook her own family would sacrifice their own family. My mate had a look of betrayal on her face then she broke out of her arm lock and started to sob in her hands.

 My mate had a look of betrayal on her face then she broke out of her arm lock and started to sob in her hands