Happy Birthday

"Ughhhhh......." Louise yawned as she got out of bed. She walked to her closet and grabbed dark blue jeans, a green t-shirt and a black leathet jacket. She brushed her hair and put it into a pun. Louise walked out of her room and walked into the kitchen, sitting down in her regular seat.

She saw Bob reading a news paper, Linda cooking sausage and eggs, Tina writing in her fanfiction book, and Gene chewing down into a sausage.

"Hello, my beautiful baby" Linda said cheerfully as she putted down Louise's plate in front of her. "Hello, mother!" Gene said. "Ugh, she was talking about me Gene!" Louise yelled at him. "All of my babies are beautiful" Linda said as she sat down.

"Happy Birthday Louise" Tina said as she looked up from her book. "What?" Louise asked totally confused 😕. "Today's you're birthday silly" Gene said as if was obvious. "Oh...right..." Louise replied. "Sooo...what do you want to do today, sweetie?" Linda asked before adding "We can go shopping or the movies or-", Linda was interrupted by Louise saying "I don't want to do anything today, can we just act like it's a regular day..please" Louise asked.

"Ummm...sure if that's what you really want" Linda said as she began eating her food. "Well....you can have the day off since today is your....well...you know" Bob said now looking at his family. "Okay, thanks dad" Louise said before standing up and walking out the house.

Louise started texting her best friend Logan. Her and Logan starting hanging out once they realized that they have a lot in common.

Louise Text Message:

Logan;Louise

Hey, do you want to hangout?
Sure. Where you wanna go?
Anywhere you pick a place
How about the steps?
Okay. See you there

End of Louise Text Message:

15 minutes later

Louise and Logan are now sitting on steps just talking about random stuff. Then Logan said "Oh, happy birthday four-ears". "Uhh...Logan can we just act like it's a normal regular day?" Louise asked as she put her face into her hands.

"Why? It's you're special day" Logan said slightly confused. "No it's not, today is just the day I was born on. It's not like I changed the world or anything." Louise said. 'You changed my world' Logan thought. "I should be going, talk to you later" Louise said walking away. But before she did, Louise kissed him on check. Logan just sat there stunned he then came up with a brilliant idea and ran to his house.

The Next Morning

*Ding* Louise phone went off which caused her to wake up. She turned to her side and grabbed her phone. When she the ID she saw that Logan texted her saying to meet him at his house. "Ugh" Louise groaned as she got dressed into a green sun dress with black flip-flops. She let her curly hair out and began walking to Logan's house.

When she arrived, Logan opened the door and putted a blindfold over her eyes. "Logan! What are you doing!?" Louise asked freaking out. "Relax, I got a surprise for you" Logan said as he began leading her into his room.

Once they got there, Logan closed the door and stepped in front of her. "Okay, on the count of three take off the blindfold." Logan said "1......2.....3!" When Louise took off her blindfold she was totally surprised.

Inside Logan's bedroom, it was covered in green streamers, black and white balloons and blue confeti all over the floor. Louise looked at Logan who had a smile on his face.

"I-...How did-.... Why did yo-...." Louise kept on stuttering as if she was at the north pole in a bikini. "Okay, Louise before you say anything I got something to say" Logan said standing straight. Louise was just looking him giving him her full attention.

"I love you💚, I always have and always will. And you're birthday does matter! A world without you would be a world I wouldn't want to live in. You are the most beautiful, incredible, isane, crazy person I have ever meet. And I wouldn't have it any other way. And I know we haven't been in a relationship and as weird as this is gonna sound I'm saying it." Logan said as he got down on one knee and opened a black box with a beautiful green diamond ring in it.

Louise gasped at the sight

"Louise Belcher, will you do me the honors of making me the happiest man in the world to saying yes, will you marry me?" Logan said as her was staring into her big brown eyes.

"YES!!!! OH MY GOD, YES!!!!!" Louise yelled as tears was streaming down her cheeks. She jumped into Logan's arms and started kissing him on the lips passionately. Logan was just laughing as Louise putted on her engagement ring.

Louise than tackled him to the ground and kissed him all over his face. Logan was chuckling as he grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips passionately yet gently.

And they lived happily ever after. 💋💞💍💎💚💙💏