Chapter 40

Recap

"i'm going to make you walk side to side"
---------------------------------------

Andrea's POV

"No thanks" I say to his remark. But he picks me up and tosses me on the bed. Then he gets on top of me, opens my legs, then starts grinding on me. I bite my lip not trying to moan but then he starts sucking on my sweet spot making soft moan escape my parted lips. He tuggs on my shirt asking for permission to take it off an I allow.

Bada bod boop pow : Now we naked

Jacob slides on a condom then puts his hands on each side of my head so he can keep himself up. He slowly enters the tip in and just thrusts that in an out teasing me. I look him in the eyes and he slowly enters the rest and a tear slips out of my eye.

"Want me to stop?" He asks about to pull out of me but I stop him.

"Just do it" I say and he nods. He grinds into me slowly and soon the pain turns into pleasure.

"F..Faster" I moan

Then he thrusts harder, opening my legs wider so he can get deeper in. He starts breathing really heavy and I I cover my mouth so I don't moan really loud.

"No b...baby I love hearing you moan" Jacob said then thrusts harder hitting my
G-spot repeatedly. I uncover my mouth then he hits it harder while sucking on my neck leaving me no choice but to orgazm. Jacob smiles at my action then I feel my walls start closing, then I cum around his manhood an he fills his condom. The thrusts get weaker and slower then he pulls out and throws the condom away.

"Round two?" He asks biting his lip while looking at me. I nod my head then see him pull out another condom.

"Lets not use that I like it better raw" I say and he smirks

"But pull out" I say an he nods.

He goes in the same position but I flip us over. I straddle him then tease him by putting his member between my breasts moving it and down. I take his manhood in my hand then put it at my entrance, I enter it faster then wanted, letting out a big moan. Jacob puts his hands on my hips an I sit on his member fully. I start moving up and down slowly but Jacob can control it at anytime cause his hands are on my hips. Moans fill the room as he makes me go faster but I don't mind it. He moans every bounce with his eyes closed .

"I'm closeeeee" He moans an I get off of him and he oozes out just a little.

"What the fuck Andrea" He said getting mad I didnt finish. I put on my underwear and bra then look at his manhood still standing up. I crawl back on to him then wrap my lips around his tip, sucking on it a little. I take as much as him as I can in my mouth then bob my head up and down. I suck the tip one more time before I pull away and watch it ooze out of him.

"Do you want head too?" Jacob asks, I shrug my shoulders and he flips us over, ripping off my underwear. He spreads my legs open and holds them down so I don't close them and he kitty licks my uhh...kitty.He finally sticks his tongue in and swirls it around. He rubs my clit harder as his tongue flickers, getting every inch. I arch my back and tangle my fingers threw his hair gripping it and pushing his head further in. By now i'm a moaning mess. I hear yelling downstairs but I ignore it. I start feeling weak in the knee's but Jacob keeps my legs open and sucks on my whole V then I release. He swallows my juices then pulls away an lays next to me panting just like me. I couldn't even speak I was breathing so heavy. about 10 minutes later we catch our breath then Jacob starts a bath. An I look out the window and its already night.

We've been having sex for hours?

"I know you can't walk He says picking up and and bringing me to the bathroom. He sits me in the tub that has bubbles in it and he sits behind me. I lay my head on his chest then sleep takes over me.

*Next Morning*

I wake up in bed with new underwear and Jacobs white shirt and him peacefully sleeping next to me. I smile then I shake him but he wouldn't wake up so I go to the side of my bed pulling out a blow horn. I cover my ears and blow the blow hard making him sling up.

"Good morning sunshine" I say smiling an he rolls his eyes. I stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom. I do the usual then get dressed in V

 I do the usual then get dressed in V

And I put my hair in a ponytail. Jacob smiles at me then we grab our backpacks then walk downstairs, Jacob helping me a little bit. I see Chloe sitting on the couch all mad and Tayler sitting on the other side of the couch mad too with tyler in the middle.

"What happened down here?" I ask

"Yesterday Tayler accused me of cheating!" Chloe shouts

"Well maybe if you didn't go to that party I wouldn't assume you cheated" Tayler fights back.

"I D-I-D-N-T CHEAT" Chloe yells then stands up with tyler and Chloe grabs mine and Jacobs hands and pulls us to her car.

*At school*

Once again people are all over Jacob and I just go to Lab. I sit in my seat and Jacobs not here yet. About 3 minutes later Jacob walks into the classroom with girls an guys following his every move. someone pushes me off my seat and I get up an sit next to Joey.

"I feel bad for ya" He said watching as all the girls flirt with him and rub his shoulder an play with his hair. And the boys that are around his hype him up. I sigh and nod.

*Skip school*

I get home and Tayler is with his friends including Joey but I walk pass them and walk into my room. I walk back over to the 2/4 finished project then start fixing up things.

*Hour later*

Jacob walks threw the door spinning a basketball on his finger.

"Yoooo I made the team" He says

"Yay" I said not taking my eye off the project.

"theres a game tonight then i'll take you, chloe, Tyler and tayler out for some dinner." He said kissing my cheek.

"But right now I need to go to practice" He says

"Okay forget about the project" I mumble before he walks out the door with a nike duffle bag.

I get half way done with the project then just lay on my bed exhausted. I sigh then go on my phone an text Chloe to come over before the game...

Lab Partner // J.S FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara