Chapter 4 Chris

My date with Chris was actually really fun! He had taken me to the movies in one of the old classy theaters we had and was a perfect gentlemen. The movie had just come out and I'd been wanting to see it for a while now, so he made an awesome choice in the movie picking department as well. After the movie we took a walk through the city since it was such beautiful at night and just talked.

Lastly he took me home, and walked me to my door. I was reeling from the great night, that I wouldn't have minded if we went on another date soon. When we reached my door I thought he'd do the guy thing and try to kiss me on the lips. But he didn't, he just kissed me on the cheek and walked down the porch steps.

After saying goodbye to him, I went inside and walked to my bedroom, feeling all giddy and girly, and got ready for bed.

Just when I was about to sleep, he texted me a goodnight. I went to bed with a smile on my face that night.

*****

Now its Monday and I'm getting ready to go to school. Chris was picking me up thanks to Alison; since she thought it would be better to be seen with a cute guy to make Mason jealous, but I didn't mind much. I liked hanging out with Chris and he seemed to finally be calmer about my secret.

I put on a Topshop Cream Liberty Julia Dress, and a pair of Dejavu Platform Pumps. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled at the outfit then went to my vanity table, and put on some light pink lip gloss, and white eye shadow, quickly adding some mascara, and putting on some white pearl earrings and a simple necklace with a pearl hanging at the end.

"Ms. Parkerson, your ride has arrived!" my butler called.

I quickly grabbed my new shoulder bag that matched my outfit, and ran down the steps, hoping I wouldn't trip. Upon arriving, Chris was standing at the door waiting for me.

"Hey," I smiled, walking over to him.

"Hi! You ready to go?" he asked.

"Yup!" I nodded. Chris took my hand leading me out.

"Tell James I'll call him if I need a ride," I informed my butler.

"Yes Ms. Parkerson," he bowed. I closed the door and walked down the steps with Chris, swinging our hands back and forth.

"You look beautiful," he complimented. I blushed hiding my face behind some loose strands of hair.

"N-no I don't. Alison probably will look ten times better than me," I stuttered nervously.

"Not in my eyes." I saw Chris smile through my lashes.

"Oh come on, everyone thinks Ali is beautiful... I'm just her quiet friend." I shrugged.

"I don't look at it that way..." I heard him mumble as we got in the car.

"Then what do you see it as?" I asked.

"I look at it as, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, hiding behind a hoodie," he smiled intertwining our hands.

I looked down at them as Chris's thumb rubbed calming circles on my hand. Mason never saw it the way Chris did. It makes me wonder if I fell in love with the right guy... I shook my head. Of course I fell for the right guy, Manson was amazing.

"I hope you're sure you want to do this..." Chris sighed pulling out of my long driveway.

___________________________________________________

Sorry this story has not been updated in forever

But here it is

I will try to make another update

But probably not today

Anyway here it is

I hope it was okay for all of you

Now

FAN

COMMENT

SHARE

AND VOTE

Bye lovelies

p.s pic of her outfit on the side

(4/14/17 I just edited this chapter today and feel much better! Hope you enjoyed the super short chapter :) )