Wake me up

okay i just wanted to show you guys the story i had to right for english a while ago. school approite so not the best thing ever but have fun

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Luke had been staying at a hotel for about a week because his mum kicked him out for getting in trouble over and over again. She said she can’t deal with him any longer. It was around seven at night and Luke had just awoke up from his nap. He had been taking naps in the lobby for some odd reason. He slipped on his jacket and went for a walk around Clio, Alabama. He walked into a small building which was almost empty. It was like a thrift shop but it had a small library in it.  Luke took a seat by one of the bookcases and fell asleep. He had a dream.

It was dark and foggy and Luke was driving with someone in the passenger’s seat. The music was loud and the two were laughing and singing along. The person in the seat next to Luke could not be seen in his dream but he had a loving feeling for her. He stopped singing and glanced toward the unknown girl. There were loud lights behind Luke and they was getting brighter.

“Sir? Wake up sir.” She said her voice barely audible through the dream.

Luke was pulled out of his dream by a woman with dark blonde hair and eyes as blue as the ocean.

“Sir, we are closing. I’m going to have to ask you to leave.” The girl said once Luke was awake.

“Oh, I am very sorry ma’am.” Luke apologized to the girl. He walked toward the exit and stopped before he left. “I don’t mean to bother you ma’am but,” He looked at the girl. “I’m Luke Helling.” He held out his hand. She shook it.

“I’m Jessie Shay.”  She said. She didn’t have the “southern” accent like most people in Alabama. “You are also British if I am not mistaken.” Luke shook his head in agreement. “What are you doing in a place like Clio?”

“Well, my mum and I just moved down to Fairfield from a place called Leeds in the U.K. about a month or so ago. I’m not staying with her though. I have a room not too far from here in the Super 8 hotel.” Luke told Jessie.

“Well Luke, maybe I can show you around sometime.” She said and smiled at Luke. He smiled back.

“I’d like that.” He said. Jessie gave him a ride back to the hotel. He thought of the dream he had. Could the girl have been Jessie? He had never even seen her before. Is that why the girl couldn’t be seen in the dream? Luke didn’t know what he thought of the dream. He soon stopped thinking of it and talked with Jessie. He learned that she is nineteen, only two years younger than him. They made it to the hotel and said good bye. Jessie gave him her number and Luke went up to his room. He went back to sleep and had another dream.

Luke was out at dinner with Jessie. Luke pulled out a small box with a blue bow and looked at Jessie.

“Jess, I have had such a nice time with you lately. I wanted to know if you will be my girlfriend.” He handed the box to her and she pulled the bow off the box and opened it. Inside was a necklace. It had a heart on it that had ‘forever’ engraved into it.

“I love the necklace, Luke.” She looked up from it and looked at Luke. “Yes, I’ll be your girlfriend.” She smiled.

Luke stood up and put the necklace around Jess’s neck. She stood up and gave him a hug and kissed him.

The dream skipped to them in the car, driving home. It was dark and foggy. The music was loud and they were both singing along. There was a bright light from behind Luke and a loud noise, like a crash.

Luke woke up in fright. He was sweating and scared, breathing heavily. He looked at the clock. It was three thirty-eight in the morning. He laid back down and tried to sleep again but it just would not come. The dreams were stuck in his head. He got up and put his jacket on and went to the lobby. He sat in his usual seat, and for some odd reason, was quickly overcome with sleep.