Chapter 2

Becca P.O.V

I wake up the next morning with the sun shining through my huge window. I got up and took a long relaxing shower, when I got out I went to my closet and picked a black dress with beautiful little flowers on them.

With it I wear a pair of black pumps, and I put on my two golden necklaces. Your probably wondering why I have two well the one is mine and the other one was my sisters, we got it the Christmas before she died.

I quickly did my hair, wearing it loose and curled it a little. After I was sure I was finished I went down for some breakfast.

"Mom!?" I shout walking into the kitchen. "Yes, honey?" My mom comes out of the living room with a wide grin one her face. She go's to the fridge and gets some food for us.

"I'm going to go out today, just to explore London a little sins I've been here a week and I still haven't seen anything!" I tell my mom talking a bite of my breakfast.

"Okay that sounds fun, honey! But are you sure you want to go alone, I can come with you if you want?" She asks with a warm smile. "No, thanks mom, I'll be alright! "I get up kiss my mom on her forehead.

"Okay there are my car keys! Be safe!" She yells back while I get my phone, purse and my mom's car keys.

I get in the car, and there I'm of to go explore the wonderful London.

As I ride through London, I see the most beautiful buildings...

- Big Ben

- The Tower Bridge

- The natural History Museum

All of these buildings are just... INGREDIBLE!!!

-*-*-

I've been driving through London for two and a half hours now, and know I'm so tired I just want to go find a Starbucks...

After about 10 minutes I finally found a Starbucks and parked the car and went inside, when I was done ordering my Ice coffee I sat down and waited, after a couple of minutes I got my Ice coffee and went to the door, just as I was sticking out my arm to go outside the door swung open, and my drink spilled all over my clothes...

//////////////////

Hey guys,

Please remember to comment and vote

Love ya Xx

Secret4Skies