Part 3

Law goes to his old house and his stuff was still there so he changes clothes, puts some clothes in his backpack and then takes some money that his uncle had in the house. I tried to hide his face with a hood and sunglasses so he would not be recognized, everyone thinks he is dead but he wants to be cautious. It was getting late and he was walking to your mother house, she was not in the house, so he enters the house to see if he can find out where you live.  He started looking in your room but there was nothing that would help him find your new home but he saw that there were some of your clothes and he also found Lami clothes so he smiled when he saw it. He leaves the room and goes to the living room and he saw a picture of you two.

-She really looks like me- He takes the photo-  My two girls are so beautiful-He kiss the picture- Do not worry Lami, dad will look for you and take you two away

He put the photo in his pocket and he continued searching but found nothing of your house. He left the house and continues walking, he decided to make another plan, he will look for one of your friends and ask them to tell him where you live but who would be the unfortunate one. It was already night so he goes into a store to buy something to eat, while he was looking of what to buy, he hears someone and recognizes the voice and saw Sanji and Nami.

-I think i have everything-Nami say- You can take me home now 

-If you want i can cook you a delicious meal for you and for your sister 

-My sister not going to be with me tonight so you can stay to prepare food and also, I have something to tell you

-What is it?

-I will tell you when we eating, now let go

They pay for the stuff and walk to the car, and go inside the car so Sanji starts to drive. They arrive at her house and go inside and Sanji goes to the kitchen.

-What do you want to eat Nami?

-Surprise me, I going to my room and change clothes

She walks to her room and Sanji stays in the kitchen. When she enters her room, she saw her window open so she goes and close it but she saw Law's reflection in her window so she quickly turned around but he hit her on the head with a stone and she fell to the floor. Sanji hears a noise.

-Nami what was that?-She does not answer -Nami-He walks toward her room and knocks on the door -Nami, are you okay? -He gets worry -I going to open the door -He opened the door and saw her on the floor -NAMI

Sanji goes to Nami and tries to wake her up but then Law appears behind him and hits him in the head. Sanji slowly opened his eyes and his vision was cloudy, he was trying to move but he was tied in a chair and his mouth was covered. When he vision finally was back, he saw that he was in a basement and in front of him he saw Nami also tied to a chair. He tries to break free to help her and try to speak, then she also opened her eyes and saw what was happening. She gets scared but then they hear someone walking towards them and when they saw Law, they were surprised.

-You two wake up fast- Law says- I only want to ask one question and I hope the two of you answer me, where is (y/n) house?- Law removes the handkerchief from their mouths

-But ... you dead-Nami say but Law slap her

-DON'T TOUCH HER

-Incorrect answer. I will ask again, where is (t/n) house?

-We not going to tell you-Nami say- Just leave her alone ...

Law hit her again harder  and then puts the handkerchief in her mouth again.

-Don't you dare hit her again-Sanji says angry

- (y/n) is my wife and I know we have a daughter-Law look at Sanji serious-Now tell me where is her