Chapter 1

Enjoy!!

*Chapter 1*

Ariana's POV

I woke up and looked at my phone to see if I got any new messages. I've been texting this boy for over 2 months now. We haven't met yet but we aren't rushing because we want to know each other a bit more. His name is Zayn and he is 19 years old. He is older by me by 2 years. My parents doesn't know anything about him. Only my best friend Anna. I told her everything that I knew about him and her eyes bulged out of her head and she was looking at me like she seen a ghost. Zayn even sent me some photos of him and to be honest... he is HOT!!! And when I say hot I mean like.... Really hot!!!!

FLASHBACK

I was on Twitter and then I saw a tweet from Zayn Malik. It said "Girls, send me your username for FaceTime and I will call one lucky girl!" so I sent him my username @ArianaGrande (AN- I made it up) I waited for over 10 minutes and I haven't heard my ringtone yet. He probably is talking to some prettier girl I thought. Then I heard my ringtone and his username showed up. I started freaking out but I answered. "Hello?" I asked and I saw his angelic face..

"Hello beautiful. Looks like you're the lucky girl!" he said.

"Yeah... but why me? There are million of beautiful girls out there who sent you their FaceTime usernames and you picked me. Why?" I asked him. It was true though. He picked me over millions of prettier girls than me.

"I saw your photo and to be honest you are hot and fit. All those other girls look fake. They wear million of make up and you're natural. That's what I like about you" and he smiled at me.

I looked down to hide my face from him so he doesn't see me blush but it didn't work.

"Did I make you blush sweetie?" he asked. I stayed silent and he chuckled knowing that my answer was a yes.

END OF FLASHBACK

And that's how it all started. We started texting each other more often and we would FaceTime a couple of times as well.

It was really cute how he called me sweetie each time. His face was absolutely perfect. His hair and his brown eyes that any girl would die for just to see them. I melted every time I saw his eyes.

I snapped back to reality when I heard my ringtone go off. It was a FaceTime request from Zayn.

"Hi Zayn" I said. Even though we only talk for 2 months, I feel comfortable around him even if it's FaceTime.

"Hey sweetie. What's up?"

"Not much what about you?" I asked him. He looks so gorgeous and hot, I couldn't stop staring at him. I got back to reality when I realised he didn't have his shirt on and you could see his abs and muscles. He chuckled.

"Like what you see?" he asked me. I blushed and nodded my head. "I think I'm gonna have to be like this every time we FaceTime huh?" he asked me. I started blushing and nodded again. God help me! If I'm gonna keep nodding my head, my head is gonna keep nodding like those animals with those long necks that keep wobbling about.

"Anyway... did you know I'm gonna go on X-Factor?" I asked him. He looked surprised

"Really?" I nodded my head. "Wow! Can you sing for me? Please!" He asked me.

"Ok. But please don't laugh.!" I told him. He shook his head.

"Never!"

Ok here goes...

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, ohh...
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

And I finished my song with a kiss that I blew to Zayn. He blushed and looked at me shocked "What? You never heard a girl sing?" I asked

"I have but I never heard anything more beautiful than this! Not only are you fit, hot, sexy and beautiful, but you have the most greatest voice I ever heard. EVER!!!!" and I blushed at his comment.

He chuckled "I always make you blush don't I?" and I just nodded.