Two - Mr. Sneakers

Sans

"ARE WE THERE YET?!"

Undyne groaned loudly as Papyrus repeated his question for the hundredth time.

Its been thirty minutes since we've been walking through the portal. To be honest, I didn't expect passing through the barrier would take this long. For the entire duration of walking, Frisk has been carrying a potted golden flower... and mind you, it's not just any ordinary golden flower. Believe me. This one's different.

If you think a plant isn't a threat to everything you know and love, you might reconsider once you've encountered the asshole named Flowey. He wouldn't stop giving Papyrus weird looks. That little turd better not do anything he'll regret. I understand that Frisk believes in the good within everyone, but I don't get why she had to bring that good-for-nothing weed along. Everything about him doesn't feel right at all.

"We'll get there when we get there!"

The fish lady massaged her temple, her eyebrows slightly twitching. Alphys gingerly tugged onto her arm, trying her best to change her girlfriend's mood. Within the span of a few seconds, it actually worked. Undyne's face was a soft hue of pink. Mettaton placed a hand on his hip as he strutted in front of us with each step.

"My, my, Someone's impatient all of a sudden."

"I HAVE TO BE PREPARED! AFTER ALL, FIRST IMPRESSIONS LAST AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, PUZZLE ENTHUSIAST AND SPAGHETTI EXTRAORDINAIRE, WOULD SHOWER MY KINDNESS AND GLORY TOWARDS EVERY HUMAN OUT THERE! THEY WOULD ABSOLUTELY WANT TO BE MY FRIEND AND BATHE ME IN GIFTS AND KISSES EVERY DAY!"

"Pfft. What an idiot...," Flowey hummed in a tune before letting out a sickening cackle.

Man, I want to beat him down to a pulp.

It wasn't long 'til we were greeted with warm rays of pure sunlight at the cave's entrance. Everyone's faces were filled with awe. We took our steps slowly as we moved forward, grasping through each moment as we grew close to freedom. The sweet sound of birds chirping gave me slight chills down my spine. I huffed and clutched my hands tightly inside my pockets. Calm down, Sans. It 's not what you think it is. You're not there anymore, I mentally reassured myself.

"We're finally outside," Asgore boomed, his eyes became teary.

But before any one of us could say a single word, a shadow slowly emerged from the distance. The silhouette slowly grew and began to solidify as it drew closer into the entrance. Everyone stopped in their tracks, unsure if it were even safe to move. Undyne, Mettaton, and Asgore were the first to step in line with weapons at hand, alongside Frisk, who was determined to keep things peaceful. I readied myself and stood beside Papyrus, who was eager to defend, as he summoned a ton of bones. Whatever that thing is, I'm not taking any chances.

Click.

Click.

Click!

I held a hand over my face as a painfully bright light shone into my right eye socket. What the hell? Based on the brightness of the light, I could tell that they were really close. The other monsters remained cautious as the figure screamed. It sounded really feminine. A loud thudding sound came after as a flashlight rolled into our direction. The beam was now facing the perpetrator's image. A human girl?

"S-stay back or I'll... I'll," She struggled as her hand reached behind her, eyes glued to our direction. Her mismatched (e/c) eyes were shining brightly against the light. There was something about her that was etched on the back of my head. It wan't long until her scared expression turned into a determined glare. "I'll use this against you!"

"Whale, that's embarrassing."

"SANS! THIS ISN'T THE TIME!"

Her eyes turned to me. She opened her mouth to speak, but was taken aback as she finally noticed what she had been holding. A small turquoise stuffed whale rested tightly in her grasp. She tried her best to look as intimidating as she could be, even after her failed attempt. I swear... I've never seen a human turn any redder.

"We come in peace, human," Asgore chimed in before she could say another word. He stepped closer and knelt before her, lending a hand... Or rather, a paw. She looked at it for a while and hesitantly grabbed it. Frisk came forward and smiled widely.

"Mr. Sneakers!"

You

First a walking skeleton and now a talking goat?!?

What the hell is going on?!

"Mr. Sneakers!"

You turned your attention to the small child who was eyeing the stuffed whale with a wide grin. Your heart almost skipped a beat as you recognized the blue and purple sweater. You dropped the stuffed animal into the ground. Both of your eyes meet and you felt warm sensations blooming from your stomach. You didn't know what to say. You had so many things in mind but you couldn't seem to get it out. Your throat felt tight and your eyes began to feel moist.

"F-Frisk...?"

Without having second thoughts, you scrambled from your feet and embraced the child. All those restless months that you've been searching all around the town finally paid off. You sat back down and cupped the soft cheeks that were etched with tiny scars. A bittersweet taste made its way into your tongue as worry replaced your happiness.

"Where have you been? What happened? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay. It's a long story but... I've brought some friends with me," The child smiled brightly.

Friends? You glanced back at the creatures standing curiously behind him. As your eyes adjusted to the dim light, you began to notice their friendly demeanor. A few of them waved at you and the others acknowledged your presence... Except for a golden flower that sat idly on the pot that stood behind the huge goat man.

"Is she a friend of yours, my child?," Another goat creature spoke in a gentle feminine voice. She was wearing a purple dress with white sleeves. You started to wonder if she was related to the goat man. Wait... Hold on. 'My child?' What does that mean? You turned back to Frisk who holding onto your hand. The child looked at you for a moment before answering them.

"Sorta. She's my sister."

-------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------

Hey there, buddy.
Incase things get confusing, here's a little desc:
Y/N = Your name
E/C = Your eye color
S/C = Your skin color
H/C = hair color
H/T = Your hair type(curly, straight, highlighted, etc.)
F/C = Your favorite color
Anyways, carry on!