Once I was outside I see his Range Rover, there was no one else in the car meaning it was just him and I. He opens the trunk putting my suitcases at the back and I put the small ones at the back seat.

"You've got everything?" Justin asks walking to stand in front of me

"Yeah, just need to lock up." I say running back inside

I enter my house again and go upstairs to room to turn off the lights. I quickly just get my laptop bag and turn off the lights. I swing the door closed. :( bye room see you soon.

I turn off the main light upstairs and downstairs then lock my house. Putting the key in my laptop bag. I sigh deeply and turn around again, heading to the car, I guess Justin was inside so I run to the car and opening the passenger seat.

"All done?" Justin asking putting the key in ignition

"Yeah I hope." I sigh shutting the door and putting on my seatbelt. I sigh and leaning back at my seat looking at Justin.

"You got your passport and shit." He asks laughing

"Yeah how could I forget that." I laugh looking down at my slippers

"Well let's get this road trip started." He says and then he starts to drive off the driveway

"It's only like a fifteen minute drive but okay what suits you." I laugh

"We going to go get some food first."

"At quarter to one am?"

"McDonald's a 24 hour fast food shop." He says

"But that's in downtown LA."

"Yeah I know."

"Anything else that's a 24 hour fast food shop, not that I hate McDonald's."

"Sushi dushi is a 24 hour fast food shop." He says and his eyes in the road

"I'm only wearing a top with no bra and no make up." I refer

"Yeah but who's gonna see you? It's quarter to one." He mocks

I roll my eyes,"whatever, if you're going to sushi dushi get me salmon roses or if it's McDonald's, a macroyale with fries and I'll be aight."

"Omg I love salmon roses and a macroyales burger with fries but aight." He says fast

I laugh at how fast he said it. And who the hell could not like what I like....except my parents but still, I'm reasonable.

"Calabasas is actually so pretty at night." I chuckle

"Right? I have friends that live by here." He says

"Oh the famous ones."

He laughs and shakes his head while looking to the road

"Too bad I have to say goodbye to it." I pout

"Not forever." He reminds me looking at me for a second then his eyes go back to the road

I shrug and he laughs turning the music up hearing the song, we don't talk anymore play softly in the car, aw this is Charlottes favorite song, aw and its Charlie singing. Man I'm gonna miss them.

Well I've only met Charlie once but he's like a best friend to me. He always sends me these cute messages about his tour or like him starting a conversation and when he told me he cancelled the rest of his tour because he was sick (a/n: it's true go search it up) but all those thoughts end to Justin. He's perfect just to mention, today was such a bad day, I was literally at the verge of crying but he honestly made me feel better and it's quite a big thing because I never cry like never.

Never knew that at the end of the day I'd be sitting with Justin driving out of Calabasas hills to the Calabasas estate streets man I love Calabasas estate.

Justin and I are peacefully quiet. It's kind of nice, at least I have his presence.

Man I love Justin and I can't wait for the purpose tour.