Chapter Five - Feelings

Start from the beginning

        ''Maybe if you had sorted your room out you would of known about them.'' Her mother said, it took all the strength in my wolf not to turn around and hurt her.

She walked away and left Hailey and I to move the boxes into the Mitsubishi Lancer. Moving them wasn't so much of a problem, it was just trying to fit them all in the car.

It was basically a giant tetris puzzle to put them in the car. We placed all the different sized boxes beside the car and I was working out to put them in so they fit.

''Should we put the big boxes in the trunk? Then the small boxes in the back seat?'' Hailey suggested and I nodded.

It didn't work. We still had five boxes left to be placed in the car. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. ''Can't we just chuck some boxes out?''

        ''No!'' Hailey practically yelled at me. ''I don't know what's in the boxes.'' She said softly, I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. ''I have an idea.''

She picked up two small boxes and walked round to the passenger side of the car, I followed her and saw her place the small boxes on the floor in front of the seat.

She walked back around and gathered the other three boxes and then proceeded to get in the car and place them on her knee. ''Comfortable?''

        ''Very.''

I laugh and close the passenger door. I walk round to my side and get in the drivers seat, while she's fastening her seat belt. ''You're going to have to share a room with Alex.'' I say, starting the ignition.

''It's okay, we've shared a bed before.'' Something that a guy doesn't need to hear another person say about his mate. ''Not in that way obviously and by the look on your face, you were thinking it.''

        ''You need to stop doing that, this morning didn't sound too nice either.''

        ''You've got a dirty mind.'' Hailey smiled. ''So?''

        ''So?'' I stopped at a red light and turned my head to look at her.

        ''So why does Alex hate you so bad?''

I sigh, I didn't expect her to ask me that. Well, I did but not at this time. ''You heard her this morning. I told her about her parents leaving and she says that I didn't try my hardest not to let them leave.''

Hailey was quiet, which at the present time, I was glad because I didn't really want to have a conversation about yesterday or this morning, it's a new day so it starts new.

Well that's what I thought. The light turned green and I drove off down the road, stopping when I saw reporters and police surrounding the outside of the forest, nearby my house.

I parked the car and got out, Hailey followed suit. We walked up to the nearest police officer. ''Excuse me?''

The police turned her head to look at us. ''Sorry sir, you can't be here.''

        ''What's going on? I live next door.''

        ''A wolf sighting sir. A neighbour saw it and rang us straight away, the news reporters traced the call.''

I looked at Hailey and we rushed into the house, finding everyone in the living room. ''Jason!''

        ''What's going on? Who was the wolf?''

        ''The wolf is Alex! She said she needed to go for a run and she changed in the backyard. I don't know what's the matter with her.'' Aiden replies.