Intro

*Mysterious Figure*

It took some time but it all managed to come together in the end. Now all that was left to do was bring everyone in, which was easy enough.
Well, relatively speaking anyway. All that I needed was a bit of teleportation magic and everything would be perfect.

*Third POV*

It was funny how quiet the blonde could be when she was caught up in her thoughts. Let out a sigh as she looked out the window, her mind dancing around old memories she had with her roommate of them fighting all sorts of abominations with her crazy magic . Unfortunately that hobby had to be put on hold since her one was pretty broken at this point. Star longed for Adventure, though she knew that was a really possible without her magic. She got out another sigh as she lets her eyes wander back over to Marco who was still busy scraping done his homework in his copy. She never really understood how someone could do their work so casually on a moving bus.

*Figure's POV*

Everyone was in there seat, unconscious at the moment, But soon to be awake. As I set up the equipment, some started to wake up. Well that's my cue for me to hide and wait till everyone is awake and situated.

*No one's POV*

Everyone started waking up, questioning where they were and recalling there last moments before there black out. 'Where are we?' 'I thought I was..' 'Last I remember..' the following were heard around the theater. In the back was Queen and King of Mewni, and Marco's Parents, Ludo and Buff Frog, and star and Marco up front with many extra spaces all over the theater.

"Where are we?" Marco said, rubbing his eyes at the bright light of the theater.

"That's what we're trying to figure out!" Said a very moody Ludo, apparently woken up from the commotion.

"Everybody should just calm down while we try and figure out..." King Butterfly started but was interrupted by Buff Frog freaking out on the other side of the theater.

"Where are my babies?!" Buff frog said looking around every inch of the theater not finding his baby tadpoles.

Everyone in the room was making a bunch of noise it was hard to calm everyone and get settled down. As the ruckus continued, Star started waking up to a bunch of loud yelling. Star opened her eyes and looking around to see Buff Frog searching the theater, Marco's parents admiring everything, The Queen and King looking for a way out. Marco was sitting next to Star with his fingers in his ears, and Ludo was just sleeping in the corner.

"May I Please have everyone's attention."

Everyone in the room suddenly stopped talking liked up front to see a girl with long brown and blonde hair in a ponytail, pale skin, a sea green shirt with black pants, and sneakers.

"Welcome to my movie theater. You guys will be watching a show called Star Vs The Forces Of Evil. No questions asked. The show will start soon." The girl finishes as she walking to a door that suddenly appeared and than exits through it, with the door disappearing.

Just as she disappeared, the theater started to dim and everyone started getting back to there seats, curious about what the heck this was about.

A/n
A/N Liz: I hope you all liked this so far. Alya actually wrote most of it, I mostly proofreaded so props to her for managing to write this up!
Alya: Well that's a little intro to what's going on.... I hope it's okay. This will be the Seating for now:
King/Queen/Angie/Rafael
      Ludo/Buffrog
Star/Marco
We'll see y'all in the next chapter!