Chapter 1

(This is for girl readers only! Although I have them described as a them, later on they will call you a she! It's because you kinda look like a boy, so yeah.. boys, if your fine with being a girl for ONCE, then your fine with reading this.)

Reader's P.O.V.

You were hiking through Mount. Ebott, aware of the rumors. You have came to take your mind off school and everything that bothered you. You were a foster child who had abusive parents and siblings, who all hated you. They just took you in for the money they get paid each month. You were covered with bruises and scars on your back, which were slowly healing, only to be opened up by your foster family again.

You were bullied at school, and was left a loner. You had no friends. 'Why? Why me?' You always thought every time you were pushed down, punched, bruised, scarred. You paused, looking away from the rock face in front of you and looked at the sunset, tears rolled down your cheeks. It was a beautiful day today. The sky was yellow on the bottom, which faded to a dark blue on the top of the sky, which was dotted by stars. The breeze brushed against your figure soothingly. But nature was here for you. You always would sit outside and listen to the sounds it gives you. You run around and explore places you've never been in.

It was your escape. You sighed and kept climbing, humming a tune to yourself, keeping yourself from looking down. You finally reached an flat part of the mountain, and hoisted yourself up onto the land and got on your feet. You sighed in relief, as you walked away from the edge. You listened to your feet colliding against the rocky surface, and made a catchy tune along with the sounds of nature. Together, you and nature were pretty good singers.

~~~~

Later on, you entered an forested area, with vines covering the ground. You changed to a slow pace, walking carefully, trying not to trip. You entered an clearing that was surrounded by the forest behind you, from where you came, and in front of you, an rock wall. The rock wall towered over you, making a huge shadow over you. You could still see from the last of the light from the sun before it disappeared beyond the horizon. There was an huge hole in the middle, with vines on the ground, surrounding it. You inched around the hole, trying to get to the other side with caution. But you lost your footing and fell into the hole.

You screamed in fear, as you fell into pitch blackness. You couldn't tell how high the hole is from the end of it. But soon or later, you know you will die from the impact. You spread out your arms and legs, feeling the air whooshing against you, as you fell, due to the rule of gravity. You closed your eyes, and waited for the impact.

You felt yourself land onto something soft. 'Am I dead?..' you pondered questioningly. But you didn't feel any pain. You slowly opened your eyes, and found yourself on a flower bed of buttercups. "W-what?.. I survived?" You muttered. But you waved it off. At least you survived, nothing more. You got up, and brushed off petals off your attire, and examine your surroundings. It was dark, and hard to see anything. Light poured down on you from the hole, and the only thing you could see was an path leading to an door. 'Might as well continue.' You thought, and walked forward. You entered the room the door lead to, and saw a green patch lit up by light pouring in from... somewhere? Other buttercups were in there, but they had facial expressions? "Hey!" One of them said. "H-hmm?" You answered. "You! What are you doing here?" Another said, his friendly smile turned evilish. You were a bit frightened, but hid your emotions. You are tsundere after all.

"Do you know about the underground?" One of them said shakily, he looked like he was ready to defend himself if you attacked, his some petals were missing. You were about to answer but one of them cut you off. "We should kill them! Threat or no threat! Frisk... no chara.. will convince them, and then there will be two new threats!" Others started to mutter at that flower's statement. Frightened, you ran. You didn't want to get in a fight anyway. "Hey! Come back here!!" But you kept running. You noticed footsteps on the ground, and you followed them through the ruins. You saw another child with a blue and purple sweater, and a goat lady, who had a purple and white dress.

"H-hello!" You greeted them, happy to see others around here other than flowers. They turned to you. "Oh! Hello child!" The goat lady answered, but the child said nothing. The child had their eyes closed, and their mouth straight. You found them suspicious. "I'm Toriel! Are you lost too? Come with me!" She smiled, and you nodded. The three of you kept walking, and went through some obstacles.