chapter 1...they meet

"Oh no! I'm gana be late!" you say rushing to get some clothes on. Lucky enough you go to lincon high. A non-uniform school. "I can't be late for the first day!" You rushed out of the house, not realizing the time and rushed to school. By the time you got there people were only just arriving. "Huh?...oh..." you take out your phone and realized the school gates just opened. You start walking into the school yard and someone trips you. As usual..it was your school bully, brit.
(if your name/nickname is brit then change it!)
"Uhhhh" you say getting up. "Oh look! It's the wittle puppy!" she said looking at you..."shut up brit!" you yell with your ears down. "Come...and...make me!" she yells at your face..."hey! Leave her be!" an un-known voice said. You turned to face a pale,green haired boy next to you."hey~" brit says putting a hand on his shoulder. "Your pretty cute~" she was trying to seduce him! "Don't touch me!" the boy hissed slapping her hand off his shoulder. "Girls. Get her!" brit says as the girls kick you to the ground and start beating you up. The boy pushes them out of the way and helps you up. "What is wrong with you people!?" He said..very mad. "Are you saying you care about this mutt! You were cute but now? We just found a new target" she said walking away. "Are you alright?" the boy asked. "Ya...i guess" you answer standing up. "I never got ur name...my names y/n" you say.
(heads up incase you didn't know already, y/n is your name)
"My name is sean" the boy said.