The Fall 1D Watty Awards (Details)

Hello Everyone!!! Welcome to the first ever Fall 1D Watty Awards of 2016!!

The 1D Watty Awards are a chance for directioners to share their their works among the Wattpad-Directioner community!

These awards aren't meant to be some big competition where people fight and get upset. This is meant to be a friendly competition to give credit and respect to great authors who maybe deserve more credit, or just deserved to be recognized for a great book!

•Can Anyone Enter?

Anyone can enter if their book(s) is/are One Direction fanfiction(s) !!

Books do not have to be completed but must have at least 5 Chapters! Books amount of reads, votes, & comments don't matter or affect your chances of winning

Allowed:

1D FanFiction.

Romances (Including or not including Larry Niam Lilo Zaill exct.)

Books in Spanish.

Books with Zayn Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn Centric

Ageplay.

BSM.

One Shots.

Sickfics.

Short Stories.

Mpreg (Containing No Detailed Smut)

(Ask In The Comments About Any Categories I May Have Missed)

Not Allowed:

Smut Focused (of any kind. Sorry!)

(Ask in the comments about any categories I may have missed!)

•How Do I Enter?

Anyone can enter at anytime starting November 1st - December 3rd (2016) *Entries Close On December 3rd Eastern Pacific Time*

Enter by DMimg me (@1DWattyyAwards) with the following application filled out entirely!

BOOK TITLE: (Complete Title)

AUTHOR: (Your Name & Any Co-Writers Names & your accounts handle @NAME)

Kind Of Book: (SickFic, Short Story, NiallCentric *or any of the boys* exct.)

Link To Book: (optional but very helpful if you can do this!)

Your Book Cover (photo)

Once your book(s) have been entered I will DM you back with conformation I received it!

•How Do The Winners Get Picked?

Once you have entered you book I will create a chapter in the book titled with the chapter of the book you submitted! (Each book gets its individual chapter in this book!)

Example: (Chapter Title) Just Breathe by @NiallsJournal (This is the creators book and account.)

In the chapter will be the cover of your book and the information you gave me in your application! (Info Above)

Anyone can then vote for your book to move on to the next "round"! The FIVE books with the most votes will move on! (Voting Begins November 1st and goes until Decemper 3rd 12pm EP Time)

To vote for a book, go to the chapter (within this book) with the authors username and the title of the book you want to vote for. Open the chapter and click the STAR (aka like/vote button) to vote! And comment on the chapter to also vote! (Comment anything!)

1 like (vote) = 1 Vote
1 Comment = 2 Votes

Anyone can vote as many times as you like during November 1st - December 3rd !! (Authors can vote for their own books but it's not recommended.)

Make sure to tell your readers in your books to head over here and to vote for your book!!!

On December 17th the total votes (votes&comments) will be added up for each book! The FIVE books with the nose votes will move on the final round!

•Picking A Winner

After the FIVE books with the most votes have been chosen I will go through and read all five books entirely and pick a winner!

I will be choosing a winner based off the following:

-Plot
-Writing Ability
-Fan Love (I'll read your books comments and see what others are thinking of your book!)

The winner will get:

•this sticker on the cover of their book!

•A Shout Out in the book "Just Breathe" on the creators personal account @NiallsJournal

•A Big Shout Out In This Book!

•A place in the 1D Watty Awards Hall of Fame book on this account!

I know this competition doesn't have great prizes sorry:( But I hope having yourself and your book credited among directioners is good too!

The winner of this Fall Competition can't win again in the upcoming year in the 2017 Winter, Spring or summer competition

•I didn't make it to the the top five. What now?

That's okay!! If you didn't make it to the top five there's still mini contests you can win!! You can win in the following categories:

-Fan Favorite (most comments out of the books that didn't make it to the top five)

-Best Cover (I'll pick the most creative/original cover)

-Best Title (I'll pick the most creative/original Title)

~*~

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON December 28th 2016!!!

I hope you guys enter and have fun with this competition!! And don't give up if you don't win this time cause this competition happens 4 times a year!!

And please share this with all the Directioners on wattpad so everyone has an opportunity to win and enter their book in this competition so more people will discover it!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments or DM me! All the love always!!  () ~ Andrea :3