Last chapter

I make it to Ethan's place. I open the door and the lights are off theirs candles everywhere. Red petal of roses trails on the floor. I follow the trail when the petal stop. I see Grayson standing inside of this heart shape red petal of roses. He's holding a teddy bear and a little cute box. He's looking at me with this cute smile that is making me heart melt. Omg I think I'm gonna cry. This is the cutest thing ever. He grabs a remote and presses a button Shawn mendes comes on "roses" I love that song sm😊😍. He begins talking "faith I know you were special since the day you sent me that text and ever since that day you've gotten my attention. You make me feel some way that no one else has ever made me feel before. You make me laugh with your sexual comments and your sarcastic ass. You always make me feel butterflies to my stomach when you smile at me and look at me with those beautiful big  brown eyes. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world when I'm with you. You bring the inner child out of me. When I make you laugh I feel like I accomplish something. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Faith will you be my girlfriend?"
I was in tears the entire time he was talking "yes" I answered.
He went down on his knees and opened the cute little box. He began to talk again.
(this child talks too much but it's cute.)
"I really want you in my life- he took out a beautiful ring out of the box.
OMG!!! I'm freaking out!!!!!!
"I know what your thinking and no it's not to get married we're too young for that and I just asked you to be my girlfriend like a minute ago.
PRAISE THE LORD IM NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE!!!
"This ring is a promise that one day we will get marry and you will be my wife and one day the mother of my child. "
Once again I'm crying again
"No baby don't cry" he said in such a cute voice. He grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger. I grabbed his face and kissed him "I love you Grayson". "I love you too faith"
----------------------------------------------
Grayson picks me up bridal style and throws me on the bed. He starts kissing me passionately, this kiss is different from the others. I feel the love on this kiss. He starts kissing my neck leaving wet hickeys. When he gets to my sweet spot I let out a moan "Gr-Grayson" I moan.
"Babygirl I'm going to make love to you".
THE END!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors note: I'm crying while writing this. I'm gonna miss writing this fanfic sm😢. We have sm history together. But I'm going to be spending more time writing my other fanfic "haunted" go check it out!!! Should I make a sequel of this ? I love you guys sm❤️ thank you for the views and the comments I appreciate it sm🙏🏻🙌🏻💯 Peace✌🏻️