Chapter 15

"I've been thinking about this lately ,and I want to know what are we?
"What do you mean?"
"What is our relationship? Like are we fuck buddies? Are we ever gonna date? What?"
"I don't know"
So I came all the way to Argentina to hear a fucking I don't know!
"When you know what the fuck you want you can call me" I got up and was about to leave when he grabs my arm and turns me around so now I'm facing him.
"Let go of me Grayson "
"Your not going anywhere princess" he said in a demanding voice. I think I'm going to need new panties!!!!!! I'm still pissed tho.
"I'm not gonna wait around for you to man up and know what you want, you either know or you don't"
"I know what I want and that's you babygirl" he smirked. Why this child gotta do this to me? Making me have a niagara fall down there.
"Show me how much you want me." Now I decided to be cocky😉
He looked me wide in the eyes, his eyes filled with lust. He roughly threw me on the couch. I'm loving this side of Grayson ,all demanding and rough😏.
He pulled down my pants and he pull his down too. He puts his condom on fast.
"Might wanna slow down"
"Nope I've been waiting too long baby I've missed being inside of you. I need you right now."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Authors note: cliffhanger 😂😂😂 don't hate me I promise I'll update tomorrow😊stay tuned guys💯 love you❤️peace✌🏻️