Justin was so focused he didn't even notice me, Drake didn't like the silence he whimpers in my arms making Justin look very surprised he almost dropped the bowl on the ground

"H-hey, did you have a nice nap? From your eyes getting big I can say you had a nice one, huh?" He grins, I nod taking a seat on the chair feeling tired. I place Drake on my lap, bad idea he kept touching the plate.

"Here, I'll let you go." I said placing him on the ground so he can crawl.

Justin places the salad on the table last sitting down, smiling.

"Are we having someone over?" I ask, scratching my chin.

"What? No, I made this for you-us." He clears his throat playing with his fingers.

"Okay, then." As I said that, I digged into the food placing as much as I can on my plate, eating like there's no tomorrow. I saw him not touching his food making me look like a pig. "Why aren't you eating?" I take a napkin rubbing it on my mouth.

"Right, sorry." He mumbles coming out of his thought.

We ate in silence only the sound forks, spoons and plates. It was really weird for me but I could see Justin trying his best to make it up for me. I could get used to this everyday.

I finished my food, placing the fork and spoon on the plate. I rubbed my stomach feeling very full.

Justin on the other hand didn't eat too much. Probably because of his stupid diet. He had gotten more skinner this past mouth, I didn't like it one bit. Should I start arguing with him again about this? Nah, I don't really feel like it today.

"Jason?" I quickly look up at him.

"Mmm?"

"You haven't really forgiven me, have you?" He frowns sighing.

"To be truthful with you no but I can see that you're really trying and I appreciate it." I give him a small smile.

He nods happily, " well that really made me happy, at least I'm not the last person you want to be with right now." I shake my head quickly. "Remember the time first time you asked me out and I said no?" I roll my eyes not liking that memory at all. "At some point I said 'yes' because you wouldn't stop trying every single day." I smile remembering that day. "Remember our first date, I was uncomfortable with everyone looking at us but you made it clear to them we didn't care what other people think about us?" I nodded remembering yelling at people that day. "Or when we first made love, you remember that don't you? Of course you do." He teases me. "Anyway my mom caught us and she let out a big rant how we should be careful and use protection when we were naked on the bed." I laughed holding my stomach because it was hurting of all the food I ate.

"You know I never bought condoms in my life, I always forgot." I chuckle rubbing my face with my hands.

"I did once but you threw it away saying it was an accident."