That moment.........

No school for me today so you guys get another upload!!! WOOP!!

Those Special Moments :D

*A/N In no specific order*

_____________________________________________________________

AWKWARDNESS xP

•That awkward when you already said moment after awkward...

•That awkward moment were everybody knows its awkward and sombody makes it more awkward by saying 'well this is awkward...'

1) That awkward moment when you say "Goodbye!" to someone but you both walk off in the same direction.

2) that awkward moment when you notice someones zipper is down but you don't want to say anything because you don't have a good excuse for why you were looking that low.

3) That awkward moment when you accidentally call your teacher "Mum".

4) That awkward moment when you're trying to get over someone you weren't even dating.

5) That awkward moment when you try to exit through a closed glass door.

6) That awkward moment when you pull a door that says push/ push a door that says pull.

7) That awkward moment when you have to make up an excuse to not hang out with someone because you'd rather chill at home.

8) That awkward moment when someones wearing the same thing as you.

9) That awkward moment when you're singing Happy Birthday but you don't know the name of the person so you just mumble the name part.

10) That awkward moment when you try to sneak a photo of someone but the flash goes off.

11) That awkward moment when you realize you've kept talking after the call dropped out.

12) That awkward moment when you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it's not them.

13) That awkward moment when it's quiet and you're eating something crunchy.

14) That awkward moment when you've slept through your alarm clock and need to make up some kind of excuse for it.

15) That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to "single" and your ex 'Likes' it.

16) That awkward moment when someone you don't want to date asks you out.

17) That awkward moment when you accidentally address your sister by your dogs name.

18) That awkward moment when you are introducing someone and get their name wrong.

19) That awkward moment when your in a class where you don't speak to anyone, and your teacher says go find a partner.

20) That awkward moment when someone mistakes you for the shop assistant.

21) That awkward moment when you step out of the shower and then realise there is no towel.

22) That awkward moment when you are talking about someone to someone else and they walk up behind you.

23) That awkward moment when someone walks in while you're changing.

24) That awkward moment when you confidently say the wrong answer aloud in class.

25) That awkward moment when someone is doing the dishes and you slowly put another dish in the sink.

26) The awkward moment when your friends make plans right in front of you, and the plans don't include you.

27) That awkward moment when you don't know where to stand to pull your wedgie out without being noticed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thats all for now! Hope you liked!

Comment Vote and stuff xP

Laterz!!