8

Natalie p.o.v
I finish putting my make up on and look at myself in the mirror once more. "Babe you look great." Hunter says standing in my doorway. I jumped a little but then started smiling. "And you don't look to bad yourself." I say back and walk downstairs together. I grab my phone and then we were on our way to the party.

I could tell Hunter was so excited. He just looked so happy. He was dancing to some stupid song on the radio and I was laughing at him.

We pulled into the driveway of  the house that was hosting the party, and we could hear the music outside. It was so loud.

Shortly after we got out of the car, a girl with medium light brown hair ran up to us. It was only until I saw her face I realized it was Amber.

We hugged eachother and took pictures. I posted nearly every single one of the 80 pictures we took.

Amber was so pretty.

I took a few pictures of her and hunter, but then she had the idea to take one kissing his cheek. I went with it but I got jealous. I don't even know why. Ugh.

We walked inside we all got drinks. We danced and I introduced myself to some other girls and boys that were there.

By now, I lost hunter but I want worried because I knew he wasn't with Amber. I know u shouldn't even be worried at all about the 2 of them but I can't help it.

Me and Amber when on to the dance floor and met a few nice girls who were dancing with some other guys.

We were just dancing and Amber kept tapping my shoulder really hard. I was talking to someone so I didn't turn around right away but Amber grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around just in time to see Hunter with his arms wrapped around another girl.

They were kissing.