4

Natalie p.o.v
I think Brandon saw that I was both surprised and hurt. "Hey we can go" Brandon started. "No no- I'm ok. It's fine I didn't even like him." I lied. I really did like him. Like a lot more than I wanted to.

Just to make sure Hunter knew I saw I walked by him and 'accidentally' ran into him pushing his shoulder. He turned around and at first eyed me but then once he saw it was me he pushed the girl off of him. "Oh Natalie I-" he said. "No I get it. You have things to do. Clearly your busy sorry for interrupting." I said and walked away with Brandon behind me.

"So you want to go shopping or stress eat?" Brandon joked. I pushed him playfully and we ran off to a store.

After the mall we headed back to the rowlands. I only went back because I needed to grab a bag I had left there.

I walked in and searched around for my bag. I couldn't find it. I tried to think of where it was but then I remembered I took it in Hunters room. Ugh.

I walked up the steps and knocked on his door. When he said I could come in and I walked in and he was already holding my bag. "Looking for this?" He smiled at me. "Ya" I said but I didn't smile back and I grabbed my bag.

"Nat wait" he called at me before I left. "What" I turned around to face him. "Look I don't know how to tell you this. Like at all. But I think it's the only thing that won't make you so pissed off at me." He said. "I like you. A lot. Your beautiful and it was hard for me not to fall for you." He said looking at me.

I wanted to hug him and just be in his arms. It felt nice knowing he felt the same way. But I couldn't. I can't do this if he's just going to cheat everytime I say something I wasn't supposed to on broadcast or whatever the reason he was mad today.

"Wow thanks that explains all of your actions today." I said and turned around and walked out.

Hunters p.o.v
I told Natalie that I like her. More than a friend but of course I screwed that up too.

The girl I was kissing today was an ex. Her name was Julia. She was pretty decent looking and a good kisser. Not that it matters anymore. I only did that because I was kind of mad Natalie said that on broadcast. It's dumb I know. But that's what she does to me. She makes me crazy.

It's been 2 days and I'm already in love with her.

Natalie p.o.v
It's been about 3 days since Hunter told me he liked me. I haven't tried to talk to him but he's called and texted a few times. He's probably mad but I have a hell of an excuse to be mad.

Maybe I should just get over it because we aren't even together. But yet he apologized for kissing someone like he was cheating. But he  wasn't. Ugh he drives me crazy.

In the 2 days I've known him I think I've already fallen in love.