chapter 9

*A week later*

Balloons ... Check;
Ribbons..... Check;
Childhood photos....check;
Cake...um where the EF is cake!!

D: Gray we forgot cake.

I am so nervous and excited. It's Steve's birthday tomorrow and I planned so much for his special day.
Gray: I will bring it right now. What flavor?

D: Bring a chocolate ice cream cake. Okay everything should be perfect. I don't want unwanted troubles OK?

G: Yes simon.
We laughed and I pushed gray off of my house and asked him to get the cake ASAP.
It was 10:30 pm and I wanted to be the first one to wish him. I called Mrs Knox and made sure Steve was not in his room. I asked my friend Mason to hang out with Steve for a while. I rushed to his house. I hugged Mrs Knox and made my way to his room. I took all of our pictures, his childhood pictures, pictures with his mum, his cricket team pictures and some of his embarrassing pictures and pasted them on wall. I asked Mrs Knox to help me blow air into the balloons and I took almost 6848547 balloons and spread it out in his room. Decorated his baked orange coloured wall using some colour full ribbons. Everything was ready.
I sighed. I hope he likes it.

It was 11:45 and mason called me saying they will be coming anytime.

It was 12:00 am and Steve knocked his room door cause I locked it from the inside. I opened it .
D: SURPRISE!!!

S: Omg Darci this is so beautiful!

He started looking at the pictures. He smiled at me when he saw our first pic together. Both of us were looking lame.

(Their first picture together

(Their first picture together.)

He saw our homecoming picture.

(Homecoming picture)S: Darce who gave you my child hood pictures?

S: Darce who gave you my child hood pictures?

D: 17 and yet no brain. Of course Mrs Knox.

He smiled and continued to walk down the memory lane.

He hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks. I hid my face in his shirt just so he couldn't see how pink my cheeks have turned.

S: Thank you so much Darce.  This is the best surprise ever. Damn you good at this.

D: Common don't thank me and also expect hell lot of surprises tomorrow.

I secretly signalled Mason, Chloe , Gray to come in. They all yelled surprise. He jumped a bit and started laughing .

D: Gray bring the cake.

Steve's eyes went wide when he saw the cake.

S: OMG I love ice cream cake. Dang! Whose idea was it?

G: Your best friend Darci's.
S: Darce you are the best.

He sliced the cake into pieces and I took a slice of cake and smashed it all over his face and we started laughing. He then accidentally smashed cake all over Chloe's face and each of us had cake on our faces and we were laughing like retarded seals.

Vote.Comment. Share.