Chapter 8

Bryce's POV
I whimpered as I stood before the cowering wolf. I licked her face over and over but she wouldn't budge.
" Violet!"
"Y-yes?"
"Stand up straight!"
"O-ok"
She finally stood up. Not all the way but just enough that she looked more stunning than before. I went up to her and touched noses with her. She was in control over her wolf form. Yes! I took over and said "Violet c'mon let's run!" I ran for the trees with Violet following close behind. My wolf barked. So did Violet! She was darting from tree to tree, gracefully jumping over fallen logs, and played in the stream. We started to head back home. When we got there she grabbed her old "pajamas" and I grabbed my old pjs too. She put them on after she shifted and then I did. We casually walked up back to our rooms and we went into mine. When we went in I saw Avery in her sexiest clothes (witch I thought looked terrible on her) and she was laying on my bed!
"AVERY!"
"What?"
"Get out."
She growled and left. I picked Violet up bridal style and laid her on the bed. I sat next to her and turned on Netflix.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure!" I then pressed Zootopia and  Violet was amazed!
" You never watched this before?"
"No. I've never seen a 'movie' in my life!"

Peace!✌🏻️