"That makes it even better." Cara whispered at Harry and purposely kissed Harry's cheek.. repeatedly.

"Cara!" Harry laughed.

"He looks like he's going to murder a bitch." Niall said,laughing. "Guys,stop it."

"Get Cara off me! Her knee is squishing my pee wee!"

"Well,your chest is squishing the life out of my boobs too!" Cara's laugh got louder and she's still not moving from her position on top of Harry.

As expected by Cara,Louis came to the rescue. He was talking to his mum on the phone when his eyes saw the familiar curls. Being Louis,he recognized Harry just from behind and he smiled. Just looking at the cute boy made his heart flutter and warm feelings erupted inside. He really likes the lad. He got a teeny bit jealous when he saw Cara hugging the life out of Harry. Yes,they're friends but still..she's very pretty. Too pretty. He felt challenged.

"Mum,I'll call you later. I have to go."

He walked to the trios,trying to ignore the fact Harry's having fun without him.

"Hi,Louis." Niall said at him,smiling.

"Hey,Nialler. What's wrong with the two?" Louis asked,eyeing Harry and Cara.

"I don't - "

"Louis,help me." Harry begged,trying to push Cara off but she hangs on to his neck.

"Cara,get off him will ya?" Louis' tone sounded demanding and Harry shivered under Cara. It just sound hot.

Cara smirked and got off Harry,sitting back beside Niall. Harry led his hand to Louis,asking for help and Louis did. Louis sat down beside Harry and kissed him without so much as a warning. Its only for a second or two,its just a peck but still. It's intimate. Harry blushed a bit under the eyes of Cara and Niall at them.

"My mum called just now. She invited you guys over for the summer. Stay there for a few days,spend the holiday together." Louis said.

"Really? So,sleepover?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah. She wants to get to know my friends. That's what she said." Louis turned to face Harry. "You'll come right,bunny?"

Harry smiled. "Yeah,I'll ask my mum but I doubt she'll say no."

"Good because I want you there."

~~~~~

It was just another few days until summer holiday and of course,being high school students obviously can't wait for it. Who doesn't love holidays? So far,everything was going well between Louis and Harry and also the rest of their friends. Harry couldn't have been happier. He's going on a date with Louis, the sexy god,and even though still uncertain of the date(as in when) he don't mind.

But then,things started to go wrong. It was Friday,the last day of school and then summer holiday start. Harry felt extra happy that morning since he'll be spending a few days of the holidays at Louis' after the day end. It's also been a few days since he last kissed Louis because he kept avoiding him at school. Louis' the type that does give a damn and just kiss Harry anytime he wants to and wherever they are. Harry's quite the opposite. He's shy. He can't bear Louis kissing him on school grounds where others can see them so today,he wanted to surprise Louis with a kiss.

Niall and Harry was walking together to the cafeteria while actually gossiping about how Cara never seem to find herself a boyfriend. Harry stopped Niall,saying he needed to use the toilet. While Harry was in the toilet,Niall leaned against the wall as he watched students pass by. It was suddenly when he heard voices somewhere near him. Familiar voices. They seemed to be 2 people talking to each other (ofc). Turning around,he realized it came from one of the empty classes near the toilet.

Harry came out from the toilet,wiping his wet hands on some tissues then throwing the used tissues in the bin outside the toilet.

"Let's - "

"Shhh. You hear that?" Niall whispered.

Harry hummed. "Yeah,people talking?"

Niall dragged Harry's wrist closer to one of the class and they squatted down near the door,trying to listen.
Harry felt his cheeks burned because of the students watching them.

"What are we doing?" Harry whispered.

Niall covered Harry's mouth with his hand and they heard the voices. And they recognized them.

They're Zayn and Louis.

"I know Zayn,I know." They heard Louis said. "I'm such a loser,aren't I?"

Zayn laughed. "I knew you'd lost."

"Don't laugh at me. It wasn't easy. You wouldn't have accomplish it too." Louis answered.

"I can't believe I just won £50 for a damn challenge that I wasn't even serious about." Zayn tsked.

"Yeah,good for you. He doesn't need to know about this,yeah? What's past is past."

"Harry doesn't need to know that we made him a challenge? I don't think that's a good idea,mate."

And at that moment,Harry and Niall looked at each other in shocked. Harry's eyes start to water and he pulled away from Niall,walking away.
Niall followed behind,trying to catch up with Harry.

If only they stayed there for just another minute. Things could've got better...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shorter than usual,I guess.. but I'll make it up to all of you on the next chapter. Thank you to whoever's still reading my fanfic. I truly appreciate it. It's my first fanfic so I understand if it sucks and yeah,I guess I should end this book and start another. This book will probably end in another 3 to 4 chapters so ..

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DRESSED UP AS? I BET YOU ALL LOOKED AMAZING!