The Murder

(Kaito's POV)

This was it he had to kill Miki. "Hey Miki can you help me with something?"he asked "Sure what do you need." she smiled "Well you know Len pretty good right?" "Yeah but why do you need me." Kaito grumbled "Reasons." he took her hand and led her downstairs. "Kaito, please tell me." "Ok I will" he grabbed a knife and stabbed her. "KAITO WHAT THE HECK!!" she cried as blood spilled out. "Oops it must have slipped oh well" he stepped over her dying body. "KAITO HELP ME IM GOING TO DIE" she screamed. "Good I hate you. You tried to take my Len away from me and I'm the only one who can have him." Miki let out a cry then Kaito ran to her and stabbed her over and over. "I'm sorry your to loud and Len hates people who are loud." He dragged her body to a little cupboard and threw her body in there. Kaito began to laugh. He went back upstairs and went to his room. "She was a pest, it feels so good to stab someone."

(Miku's POV)

Miku needed some sparkles so she went downstairs to search for some. She smelled something bad. "What the heck there better not be rotting food down here!" She looked everywhere for the source when she saw blood leaking out of the cupboard. "OH MY GOD MIKI!" She ran away crying. "WHERE IS LEN!" She yelled. "Why do you need to know?" asked Kaito. "YOU, WHERE IS HE, DON'T YOU WATCH HIM EVERYDAY, WHERE IS LEN!" Kaito was taken back. "I don't watch him maybe you do I dont know besides he went out with Rin and Gakupo."he lied. "DAMN OF ALL TIMES!" She rushed out to look for him.

(Kaito's POV)

Kaito went back to his room and shut the door. He took off Len's blindfold. "HELP SOMEONE!" Len yelled. "Sorry didn't know blind folding you would scare you." he teased. "WHAT THE HELL KAITO, STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Kaito then came out from where he was hiding to reveal him wearing his pants and his scarf. "KAITO WHERE IS YOUR SHIRT!" he screeched. "What, I needed it washed!" "Kaito please just let me go." Len said blushing. Kaito then picked up Len and put him on his bed. "KAITO DON'T DO IT" Len cried. Kaito then began to nuzzle Len. "K-Kaito what are you doing?!" Kaito could feel Len's face get warmer. "Just rest" he said. Len began to fall asleep on Kaito. "Don't worry I wont let anyone have you." he whispered and then he began to stroke Len's soft hair.

Writer here: Sooooo I'm not sure where this is heading but I'm going to get more into the craziness later Gore warning from now on.