(Time Skip)

As we approached the campus from the parking lot, I noticed our friends in our usual morning "hang out" place which was in the center of a group of trees in front of the school. After about a month or so since school started this year, there were some garbage cans placed nearby. Sai said it's to help us recognize that we're trash. 

Wasn't morally right but he wasn't wrong either.

Eventually we approached the group and Gaara was the first to notice our arrival."Hey babe, did you miss me?" Gaara asked with a cheeky smile as he got up to come hug me. The boy's been sick for nearly a week and to top it off with his sleeping problems, he looked a little less shitty than he did before. 

However, this was the least of my concerns. 

My horny teenager of a boyfriend beside me was more than likely to get beyond triggered with what Gaara just did. We were comfortable with calling each other babe for fun just to joke around but Neji and Sasuke aren't very welcoming to the joke, say it at the wrong time and you could become handicapped for a week. 

Sadly, this seemed to be the fate for Gaara, judging by the sour look on Neji's face when I tried to return Gaara's hug. Instead of having some of the weirdo's anger directed to me as well, I gently pushed Gaara away and pat his shoulders. "I'll pray for you buddy." His face scrunched adorably in confusion before he followed my gaze to his irritated boyfriend.I felt his shoulders stiffen then heard a very faint whimper. 

Poor little twinkie.

My pity for Gaara was only short lived when I felt Sasuke grab at my hand, "Naruto, we're going home." 

It took more than enough willpower not to roll my eyes as I pulled my hand away. "No we're not Sasuke, I have tests today and I'm not gonna miss them because of your uncontrolled libido." I stated calmly and looked at Sasuke with a somewhat bored look. This happens way much more than it should.

He let out a small snort, "It's not like you can't make them up. Besides, we have plenty of time. What time is it?" How backwards is that? You ask what time it is after you say we have enough time?

"Listen, I'm far back behind as it i-"

Shino's monotone voice cut me off in response to Sasuke's question, "It's 7:49, we have about 15 minutes until the first bell and a little more over half an hour before the last bell rings." That betraying bastard.

"See? Perfect. Now come on and stop nagging or we'll really be late." Sasuke muttered before he bent down and grabbed my legs only to hoist me over his shoulder and walking directly towards the school. I looked at my friends wearily and opened my mouth to complain but quickly chose against it. It's embarrassing enough to be carried around, no need to add on a spanking to my mortification...

I let Sasuke carry me like a sack of potatoes to our favorite "quickie room". It used to be used for a special art class a few years ago but since the last teacher quit, it hasn't been used. When Sasuke discovered this favorite room of his, he's used it to ravish me on nearly the daily basis since then. In the mornings, during lunch, during our free periods, or even after school which was the worst since a janitor almost caught me choking on his sausage once.

After a few minutes of hiding my face from people we passed in the halls with the bottom of Sasuke's shirt and swatting at the roaming hands that rubbed up my thigh, we finally made it to the door of the room. As the all too familiar creak of the door reached my ears, I immediately felt the front of my pants get ridiculously tight. "God damn it..."