Normal

Mika was a normal girl, with brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin. Her personality was bright, many insecurities, and she was sort of suicidal at times. She was a fan girl at heart but she tried to keep that side of her on the down low.

It was a normal day, her mom dropped her off at school, where the teachers sucked, so she hung out with all of her friends whom she trusted with her life and more. After school she went home and texted one of her bestfriends. Her bestfriend was talking all about this guy who she had met and had been talking to for about 4 weeks. Mika decided to text this guy and do some research to see if this guy was good enough for one of her closest friends. She started texting this guy and making small talk when all of a sudden he says "hii" she replied back "um...we already went through this" he said "my name is Bobby I'm his friend" he sent a picture of himself and the other guy "I'm sexy guy on the right." Mika immediately thought "great, this guy is egotistical" so she said "eh you're ok" he replied quickly "wym "eh" I'm hot" she answered calmly "ok...sure". This continued until he asked "can I see what you look like?" She said "sure" and sent a picture revealing her beautiful blue eyes, light brown hair, and her tan face. He saw the picture and said "holy crap" she said "ik I'm ugly you don't have to rub it in" he replied "wtf are you talking about my eyes hurt because you're so beautiful" she blushed and said "thanks but I don't think so." He changed the subject to other things until he said "you wanna go out with me?" She answered "how would that work? You live in Korea and I live in Hawaii..." he said "good point nvm. I'll ask you when we get to know each other better" she doubted it "yeah...ok...sure."

The next couple of days he continued to text her when ever he could making him permanently stuck in her mind.

They began to start talking about life and she told him all of her problems. He complained about how it sucks being famous and how he wouldnt wish it upon anyone. She remembered how when she first met him how he was really into himself but as she got to know him he's opened up and showed how sweet and loving he is towards everyone and anyone.

A couple weeks later something happened to Mika. Her parents had told her they are getting a divorce. The first thing she thought was "I gotta tell Bobby" so she did. She told him anything and everything that happened and when she was depressed he would make her laugh and blush.

One day Mika got home and she was feeling extra depressed because a lot of drama had occurred that day but then she got a text from Bobby. It said "Mika! I gotta ask you something." She replied "yeah...what's up?" He asked "will you be mine?" She responded with "are you foreal?" "Yeah foreals I don't want anyone else taking you away...I want you to be mine." She blushed so much and she felt so happy inside. She was Bobby Kim's secret girlfriend. Before he had explained how he couldn't date because his boss disapproved and how if the secret of Bobby dating a girl from Hawaii got out his fans would rip her to shreds until she was no more. But right now she wasn't worried about that. Bobby was hers and he loves her.

<3

Hey guys,
I hope you enjoyed reading this, it might have so grammatical errors me but oh well...anyways have a good day my poops✌️️💩