Chapter 2

Zane's POV

 The look on Jeydon's face broke my heart. When he started crying, it really killed me. Now he knows how it feels to have your heart shattered into millions of pieces. To tell you the truth, I have no idea who this girl is. I actually paid her to kiss me. I don't even like girls. They taste nasty, "So, who was the girl you made jealous?" she asked trailing her fingers down my chest.

 "Nobody." I tell her she wandered off into the crowd. I made my way over to Phoebe, who was stoned. I grabbed her arm and she frowned.

 "I know you're gay." she smirked. My jaw dropped. How did she know? Did Jeydon tell her? He's been hanging around her for a while now. "Don't worry, Jeydon didn't tell me anything. I've just known for a while now. You have a good taste in boys too."

 I don't know if I should be worried or flattered. Phoebe does have a big mouth. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I say trying to play it off.

 "I see the way you use to look at Jeydon. And you never tried to show any intrest in me. And the way you were protective over Jeydon."

 "You're stoned. You have no idea what you're saying."

 "I know what I'm talking about. And I know for sure that you should go find Jeydon and find out what really happened that night!"

 "Do you know what happened that night?"

 "He wouldn't tell me anything. He was going to tell you. That's all I know. That is, until you went ahead and got Karen to kiss you!" she frowned and I rolled my eyes.

 "Jeydon broke my heart. He deserves to feel my pain."

 "Is that what you want? Revenge? You're only going to hurt yourself and Jeydon even more. You two don't deserve this."

 "I don't want anything to do with him. He has a boyfriend. He moved on."

 "Open your fucking eyes Zane! Jeydon looks miserable with Corbin. Something isn't right. No one in a relationship would be looking depressed."she said and i sighed.

 She's right. But I shouldn't interfere with Jeydon anymore. I don't even care about him anymore. Maybe I should go see if he's okay though. Knowing Jeydon, he might be in the middle of the street hugging a homoless person.

 I left Phoebe standing there and I walked around trying to find Jeydon. He has to be around here somewhere. I found him crying on Corbin's shoulder. Corbin smirked at me. "Jeydon?" I say and he cried even harder.

 "Just leave him alone. You already broke his heart. What else are you going to do?" Corbin asked.

 "I just came here to say sorry. No. Jeydon should be the one that should be saying sorry. He's the one who cheated on me." I say and Jeydon lifted his head up. He looks terrible! "Jeydon?"

 "Go away."

 "Please, let me talk to you."

 "There is nothing to talk about. We both moved on."

 "Jeydon. hear me out."

 "No, I don't want to interfere with your love life. You're happy. That's all that matters." he said and they both got up to leave.

 Corbin smirked. He smirks a lot. "Is this what you really want?" I ask looking into his eyes. They told me he was hurt.

 "Yes."

 ***

 The next day at school I saw Jeydon and Corbin holding hands in the hallway. They deserve each other. He looks happy. I should be too, right? I don't know if I can handle seeing Jeydon with some guy other than me. I don't even like his new boyfriend. I'm just being jealous. That's all. It's part of the break up cycle.

 I need to find that girl from last night.  I wonder where she is. I know that she's from this school. I pass by her every once in a while. Wait. She's Audrey's cousin! She must be with Audrey. But where is Audrey?

 I walked around the school and finally found them sitting on the bleachers in the gym. "Audrey! I need to speak to you both." I say and they scoffed.

 "What do you want?" Audrey asked.

 "I want to use your cousin."

 "What?"

 "Jeydon thinks we're a couple. I just need her so I can 'dump' her."

 I smiled at Karen. "No, I'm not going to be used. You're gay, right? Go find a guy and use him." Karen said.

 "He hasn't come out to the school yet." Audrey smirked.

 "Seriously? I thought he was out of the closet. Anyone could see that this boy is gay."

 "I didn't know!" Audrey said and they laughed.

 I spotted Jeydon and Corbin walking in. "Karen, I'm breaking up with you." I say and she frowned.

 "What? Why? I thought what we had was special."

 "What we had was just a game." I say and she slapped me.

 "Prick."

 Jeydon was staring at me. He didn't look happy. Instead, he kissed Corbin. It looked forced. I must be imagining things. They are happy together. It's just Jeydon's way of saying that he moved on to someone who will can treat him right.

 Sure he cheated on me with his new boyfriend but I don't think I was treating him right. Either that or he prefers blondes. I could probably dye my hair blonde. I'm pretty sure he'll like me then. I remember he had a crush on Corbin before.

 But my heart, It's breaking. Is this how I'm going to see Jeydon? With some guy other than me?

_________

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

xoxoxoxoxo