Hospital

Eliza woke up to the sound of beeping machines and bright white lights. Her head felt like it was filled with cotton and was about to explode, while her stomach felt caved in. It hurt to breathe.
"Miss Schuyler? How are you feeling?" It was the voice again, but this time Eliza could focus on the face with the voice.
"I... I don't know. My head hurts. A lot," Eliza managed to say.
"I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. But I'm glad you aren't fatally hurt or anything."
"I'm sorry, but I don't believe I caught your name...?" Eliza said, before coughing. Damn that hurt.
"My apologies. My name is Alexander Hamilton. I'm a freshman at King Highschool," Alex said. "I wish we had met under better circumstances though, Miss Schuyler."
"Please, call me Eliza."
Alex nodded. "Alright. Do you know what happened?" Alex asked, concern lacing his voice.
Eliza coughed. "School bully. Everyone's scared of him; that's why he's called "King" George. He tends to single me out."
"Do you know why? Eliza, how can I help?"
Eliza grimaced. "You can't really. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." She smiled sadly. "Anyway, do you mind if I use your phone? I'm sure my sister is freaking out."
Alex pulled his phone out, giving it to her. "Here. Do you want me to give you some alone time?"
She smiled. "Sure. Thanks, Alexander."
Alex nodded and left the room, softly closing the door behind him.
Eliza typed in Angelica's number.
To 202-555-0153- Hey Angie this is Eliza. I'm in the hospital because George beat me up again. I'll try to be home around the usual time.
From 202-555-0153- WHAT?! Eliza, I'm on my way. What room are you in?!
To 202-555-0153- Angie, I'm fine. Don't worry.
From 202-555-0153- Eliza, I'm coming over and you can't stop me. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.
To 202-555-0153- Fine I'll see you soon.
Eliza sighed. She really couldn't stop Angelica. She heard a knock at the door and a nurse came in with Alex.
"Hello Miss Schuyler. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked, smiling.
"Like I've been run over by a truck. But other than that, I feel fine," she said, sarcastically.
Alex suppressed a laugh. The nurse frowned. "Oh dear. Well, we'll just get you fixed up really soon, alright sweetie? The doctor will be in soon." The nurse smiled and left.
"No rush," Eliza muttered. As soon and she was gone, Alex burst out laughing.
"Oh my gosh, her face!"
Eliza grinned. "I guess sarcasm isn't a usual occurrence here."
"Yeah," Alex gasped between laughs. Just then, Angelica burst through the door.
"OHMIGOD ELIZA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I CAME RIGHT FROM SCHOOL DON'T WORRY YOU'LL BE OUTTA HERE SOON," Angie said in one breath, swooping to Eliza's side.
"I'll be fine, Angie." Eliza frowned. "Are you skipping class?" She asked.
"Yes, but it doesn't matter. What matters is my sister's well being." Angelica said, concern etched into her face.
"Angie, you never skip class! What'll happen when mom and dad find out?" Eliza exclaimed.
"Right now I'm worried what they'll say when they find out about this," Angie countered.
"Well, I guess I best be off. Miss Schuyler, would you like me to explain your situation to the office when I go back?" Alex said, standing to leave. Angie whirled around, just noticing him.
"And who might you be, may I ask?"
"Angie, this is Alexander. He's the one who saved me," Eliza quickly explained.
"Yes ma'am. I'm a freshman at King Highschool," he said.
Angie's face softened. "Pleasure to meet you, Alexander. Do you mind telling the office for me?"
"Not at all. I'll see you around, Eliza?" He said, smiling.
"You bet. Have a good day," she replied, and Alex left the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey all! Once again, sorry for not updating in a while. Now we're back! With chapter three... who knew writing a fanfic is this hard lol. Anyway, hope you liked!
~Megs.