Pockettale!Sans x Fem!Reader

It was a beautiful day outside,
Birds were singing,
Flowers were blooming,

On days like this kids like you should have been enjoying the warm embrace of the sun, but today you were going to your best friend Frisk's house. They said they had a surprise for you. A secret they they have kept hidden for long enough.

As you skipped down the cobbled path, excited for what the surprise would be. Maybe it would be a stick ,or lessons on how to never hurt anyone like the other times, but you never know ,it could be a pet llama. For all you know, Frisk might have anything in store ,but whatever it was ,you'd be grateful.

By now, your friend's house was only on the other side of the road but nothing good lasts forever. (B/N) (Bully's Name) stood not so far from you with their 2 other friends. Last time you saw them was when they gave you a black eye 'by accident'. You didn't hold this against them and you didn't hate them. Some would call this feeling you felt towards them 'terror'. You quickly checked if there was any cars coming your direction ,which there wasn't , and ran across the road. Unfortunately, they followed ,with the smell of fear drifting along side them.  With (B/N) staring down on you with a sickening smile, you looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Hey!" (B/N) shouted, causing warm droplets to fall from your (E/C) (eye colour) eyes.
"Look at me you dumb cow!" They shouted again.
You looked up at them with newly formed tears glistening on your eyes.
"Why are you crying? Typical! Boo Moo! I'm the crying cow (Y/N) (Your name)! Ha ha! Wimpy freak!" And with that, (B/N) punched you in the gut.
"Little sl- ARGH WHAT THE F*** DID YOU DO BRAT?!" (B/N) said, covering their eye.
"Wh-what?" You asked, not understanding what had just happened.
"ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE S*** ,I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYE IGNORANT B****?!" Screeched (B/N), showing you their eye which seemed to have a small bone-shaped object stuck in it and blood oozing out.

Startled, you shrieked and stepped back a little.
"Oh no you little sl** ,you're not going anywhere until I shove a knife in your eyes". (B/N) gripped you by the hair and pulled you towards them. A sudden flash of  blue seemed to stop them in their tracks. Their face seemed to be devoid of its colour as they breathed out two words before running and dragging their friends along with them."Bad... time"

More tears rolled down your warm cheeks from the pain they had just caused as you opened the gate to your friends front yard. Wiping away your tears and eliminating all evidence of your suffering, you knocked on the door, only to be greeted with Frisk impatiently dragging you through the door.

You were dragged upstairs to Frisk's room where her pet flower, Flowey, sat in his plant pot. Your best friend picked up a box ,gently, and placed it down in front of where you stood. Frisk insisted you sat down, so you did and waited for the big surprise. As soon as the box opened, your eyes sparkled at what you saw.

"SMOL PEEPS!" You yelled, clearly excited.

"HELLO OTHER HUMAN, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! FRISK HAS TOLD IS ALOT ABOUT YOU!" One skeleton in a red scarf and armour said.

"Oh really? Like how fabulous I am?" You quizzed, flipping your hair in the fabulous part.

"*Gasp* FRISK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HUMANS COULD BE FABULOUS! WOWIE!" Papyrus blurted

"calm down paps, everything can be fabulous." A much shorter skeleton told Papyrus.

"WOWIE! SO YOU KNOW THAT LAMP? *Points to random lamp*" Papyrus said.

"yeah bro" The short skeleton replied.

"IS IT FABULOUS?" Papyrus asked.

"if you want it to be." Sans answered.

"WOWIE!" Papyrus exclaimed.

An hour went by, and you met everyone and played games. Frisk told you how Toriel was like her second mom (Or Mum) and how Asgore was like her second dad.

Now you had found yourself staring out the window ,watching the sun set. It was peaceful and you couldn't look away.

"it's nice, ain't it?" A deep voice asked all of a sudden. You looked to your side to see the humerus, punny and short skeleton from before known as Sans stood on the counter, by where your elbow leaned on, propping up your body.
"Yeah..." You replied, not taking your eyes from the sky.
"y'know you shouldn't keep secrets that cause you to suffer" Sans randomly stated,
"What?" You questioned.
"those kids that were hurting you, why didn't ya tell frisk?" Sans asked.
"H-How do you know?" You seemed shocked that he knew.
"well ,i am the one that scared them away..." He admitted, facing you ,smiling, with a glimmer of triumph in his eye sockets and a visible blue blush spreading across his cheekbones.
"Wait, you did that? But why?" You asked
"cos a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be going through this" Sans responded, blushing a little.
You were lost for words. You had never been called beautiful before. A single tear rolled down your cheek.

"Thank you Sans...

That...

That really means a lot...

Just...

Thank you..."

"you don't need to thank me..."

You sniffed up and shuffled to the bathroom for a tissue.

"i'll always protect you (Y/N)"

"no matter what"

"the resets can't keep us apart"

"and i'll never let go"