"You're probably wondering why I'm even here..." I managed to say. He nodded and looked to me confused.

"Why are you here?"

"I felt the need to come see you. I don't know why, but I did." he looked to me with a fixed expression, and stern eyes.

"Morgan. Don't." I felt my heart shatter at his words. Maybe it was because of the guilt he felt for all that happened. But it was difficult to see your own friend go to prison.

People told me not to be so leisure with Devin. They knew he was a snake. I couldn't see that side of him. I was blinded by how sweet & concerned he was for me. It hurt me and haunted me over and over. I just wondered why I didn't pay attention to the signs the same.

"W-what-''

"Don't feel bad for me." he firmly stated once more. This time I knew he was sincere with his words.

"I'm sorry. But Devin answer one question...why did you do it?"

"I was stupid. I wanted you so badly...I-I listened to certain people that I shouldn't have." I grew confused and yet scared as to who he was referring to.

"I was so hurt Devin. I trusted you, with everything in me!" I felt the tears make way to my orbs.

"I'm sorry baby girl. Don't worry about me. I got what I deserved..just know I love you. I really do." he sighed and our time was about over. I placed my hand on the glass and he did the same.

A guard came and escorted the both of us from both sides. As I made my way home it was one of reflection. I missed our friendship but that was obviously over.

"I'm home babe.'' I called out walking through the doors. I heard my babies laughing and I ran up to our bedroom.

"Mommy's home!" Jacob smiled as they continued giggling. I ran over attacking them with kisses.

"Ma ma!" Jade clapped and flashed her two tiny teeth coming in.

"Hi baby girl." I placed her on my lap. Mekai was in the middle of rubbing his hands in Jake's face.

"How was your day?" Jacob kissed me and I continued playing with Jade.

"It was a good day, we're organizing the
holiday event for the kids at the adoption agency."

"That's good. We're still doing the charity event there right?" he asked. I was in the process of starting my own charity for them.

Susan's Angels. In memory of my mom, it was only right. My friends and family supported me one hundred percent.

"Yes sir. How was it at home today with Daddy?" I asked the twins. The both of them looked to me with confused faces, they soon faded and they were back to their normal selves.

"Daddy was the man today you hear me! These two are a mess." I smiled and lifted Jade in the air. Her puff balls flopped and I laughed.

"Chunky mama!"

Jacob

Morgan was keeping something from me. I have not the slightest idea of what, but something tells me if I find out I'm not gonna be happy. Being the dismissive nigga I am, I let it slide.

We were getting ready for the charity event down at the agency. I finished getting Mekai dressed in a little button up and vest. My baby boy was handsome.Kaleb was coming with Kendra and Michael also. They spent time down there with Morgan sometimes.

Morgan walked back into the room with Jadie, she matched her with her red dress.

"My girls. We all ready to go right?" I asked. Morgan kissed Jade's cheek and turned to me.

"I think so." we headed over after about 10 minutes of struggling in the car the twins. They threw a fit when we tried to get them in their seats. After the temper tantrums and crying was over we made our way there.

"There you guys are! We just did the welcome." Ms. Turner the head coordinator at the agency greeted us.

"Thank you so much for having us again. We really love all the growth thats been happening here." Morgan smiled.

We walked around and I made myself comfortable at a table with a friend I had made here. Adam, he was a cool little guy. He was 15 and the oldest here.

"Sup man?" I asked approaching him at a table. He was busy writing down something when he looked up to me.

"Hey Jacob." he smiled and hugged me. I really had made a bond with him.

He had been here for the longest time. What I appreciated was how humble he was about his situation. He had plenty of families that would love to have had him, but they never went through with the process.

"How you been?" I questioned.

"Pretty good. You? Did you bring your kids?" he asked. I nodded and pointed in Morgan's direction. She had Mekai on her hip and Sierra was holding Jade.

"Yeah, my other son should be here soon too. He's five." he nodded and handed over the sheet he had his attention on.

It was a picture of me. All this time I thought he was just doing homework or something. This kid had major talent, it was incredible.

"Adam this is really good man. Wow." he smiled and whipped his back length dreads over his shoulder.

"Thank you. It means a lot coming from you." I dapped him and headed to Morgan's office to find a folder or something to place it in. I eventually did and went back out to find her.

"Oh hey baby." she smiled. Kaleb walked over and I picked him up, throwing him in the air.

"Dad stop it!" he laughed while I placed him back down. His curly fro was now gone, I smiled and ran my hair over his head.

"Too big for your pops to do that anymore huh?" he nodded and looked up to me.

"Yeah, I'm getting older now." he smiled.

"Alright man." Kendra waddled her way over to us along with Michael. The money that was being raised tonight was incredible, and I knew Morgan was so grateful for it.

"Hey big mama." I joked hugging her. She hit my arm and hugged Morgan.

"Don't mess with me Jacob!" she smiled. Kaleb had run off somewhere and we all sat around chatting for a little while. There were a few people from the news here, and some magazines.

We all did little interviews and things like that, by the time it was over everyone was tired.

"Baby girl fell asleep in my arms." Sierra handed Jade over to me and I laid her on my chest.

"Thanks for coming out Si. All of you guys." Morgan smiled.

"Always a pleasure. But remember we're meeting up for dinner at my house soon." Craig dapped me and kissed my princess good night.

"Aight man."

It was about time to go home and Morgan had fallen asleep in the car along with the twins. I laughed to myself and we reached the house safely.

"Wake up sleepy head." I pecked her cheek before getting out to grab Mekai out of his seat.

After getting those two knuckle heads to sleep we had time to ourselves. In our comfortable bed.

"Long day or what?" she asked laying on my chest. I pecked her lips and nodded.

"Yeah. But what you been up to?" I asked, she chuckled and looked to me.

"What you mean?"

"You've been busy lately..whats up?"

"Oh nothing, you'll see later." she kissed me once more and turned over to her side of the bed.

Wonder what's going on.

...............

First chapter of the sequel! Hope you all enjoy this book though :)

Vote & comment. Share too.

Much love, xo.