Chapter 1

Ch. 1
*Alyssa POV*
(At The Mall)

"So Nicole hows it been with your boyfriend?" I say as we walk into Forever 21.

"Oh nothing, we haven't talked that much since he went back to Australia." She said.

"What about your love life?" she teased.

"Oh I don't have one and you're not hooking me up with a blind date again." I yelled.

When I was going to a rack by myself, two bodies surrounded me. When I try to walk away someone grabbed my arm really hard.

I flinched at the pain in my arm, he probaly left a bruise. I try to get out his grip by pulling and kicking.

I couldn't do anything because I was to weak and fragile, so I started to scream. Then the other guy put something paper like on my mouth, I realized it was that drug that makes you pass out.

I tried not to breathe and then I pretended to be asleep and they bought it. I felt like I was being carried out to the parking lot I peeked out and saw we're in the food court lot.

I remembered that Nicole's car is over here and I have her keys. We reached a truck and the guy who was leading me let me go so I was leaning on the truck.

The two guys who took me were talking to some more guys that were in the truck so they weren't really paying attention to what I was doing.

I looked around the lot and saw Nicole's car.

Time.

To.

Escape.

- Alyssa hope you like it my friend Lauren is gonna help me with this fanfic and be in it soon💕💕