I turned around and walked back to everybody. They all looked pretty sad. Obviously since all of our friends just left.

"You ready?" Sky asked.

"Nah, you guys go ahead. I'll walk home since it's not that far." I answered.

"Do you want me to walk with you?" Drew replied.

"No I'm fine."

"Hannah?" Demi said.

"Go." I said waving them away.

"Ok but call me if the paparazzi find you okay?" she demanded.

"Ok."

I saw them walk away. I just took a seat in the airport, letting everything sink in.

Demi's POV

I feel so bad for Hannah. Everyone just keeps leaving her. I can't imagine what she's going through. I want to help her, but I feel like she has an issue with letting people in. I never know anything, she doesn't show any signs. That's something I'll have to get used to.

I walk into my house and see all the girls sitting in the living room. Talking, conversationing, why can't I get Hannah to be like that. She talks but, I just don't know.

"Did they get on the plane safely?" Ally asked.

I nodded and sat down next to Cher.

"How's Hannah?" Lauren asked.

"I don't really know, she wanted to walk home, so I don't think she's taking it well." I answered.

"Should I go find her, you know to make sure she's ok?" She asked.

"If you want to, it's not my decision it's yours." I replied.

She nodded her head and walked upstairs. I'm guessing her and Hannah really hit it off yesterday since Lauren's worried about her. I'm glad maybe she can talk to her about everything.

Lauren walked back downstairs with her jacket and left. I just hope she doesn't get lost while finding her.

Hannah's POV

Alone. Sitting alone in an airport. I haven't moved since they've left. Why should I? When I get home, it won't be the same. So why? I don't know how this is affecting me so badly. It just is, I feel like my heart is almost empty. First my parents and brother die, then my idiotic brother decided to do stupid things and leave, lastly one of my best friend leaves. Whose next? Drew, Sky, Louis. Dear god no not Demi. Just my luck it would be her.

Would it be that bad though. Ever since I've been adopted by her all these horrible things have happened. But what about all the good things though like me meeting Fifth Harmony and Cher LLoyd. I mean who gets to say they've meet them.

I'm so confused. I have all these feelings that have been bottle up. I don't know how to deal with them. Like would the world be better without me. No, Hannah that's not the case it never will be. But what if it is.

I put my head in my hands and let out a sigh. Why does my life have to me complicated? Its the price I have to pay to be happy.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw it was Lauren. I hopped out of my seat and just hugged her. The hug lasted forever. I didn't want to let go. But she pulled away and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok?" She asked concerned, looking into my eyes.

"I don't really know." I honestly answered.

"Come on. I wanna take you some where." she put her hand out waiting for me to grab it.

Eventually I did and we headed for her car. Once we were in the car and on the road, she turned on the radio. She turned it down, which means she was going to talk to me.