New School and First Fight

Start from the beginning

Soul fell on the ground but started to whine about how much that shot hurt. "I'm not just a regular pair of guns....I can shoot my sister's wavelength with bullets..and it's her decision if she wants to kill you hahaha" said Rosa as she was laughing. The boys was glaring at Eliza as she was smirking.

While Eilza was looking at soul....she looked on the corner of her eye and see black star and she jumped back. Black star was about to kick her head off but he missed, Eliza turned back around and shot at soul.

When the boys was at a good distance...she smirk like a little devil. "Rosa" said Eliza as she was still smirking. "Right!" Rosa responed and Eliza through Rosa in the air and Rosa transformed into a scythe. Eliza caught it and twirl it around and put it on her shoulder like a boss. The blade was pink but had black with it as well. "Now I'm going to cut you guys into pieces!" said Eliza as her smirk was getting more evil by the minute.

The boys was shocked and attcked again. But Eliza twirled Rosa around and dodged. She kicked the boys away from her and she backed flipped and Rosa transformed into twin guns again.

"Lets do this partner" said black star and soul agreed with him. "Yeah" said Soul. But Eliza stayed quiet and pointed the gun at the idiots.

The boys was fighting and Eliza was about to pull the trigger cause she was getting annoyed. "Hey...can I shoot them now?" asked Rosa "wait it's just getting good" said Rosa.

After the boys hugged it out....Eliza smirk and pulled the trigger that was aiming for their heads and they was on the ground. "Opps....sorry my fingers slipped" said Eliza as she was smirking again.

"We're not just giving up in the middle of a fight" said Soul as Eliza stop smirking and looked confused. "Right, we're not giving up until we beat her" said black star.

Eliza glared at them with her electric blue eyes. "K we'll see how well that works" said Eliza as Rosa was human again.

The boys came charging at the girls and they ran. Rosa ran to soul while Eliza ran to black star. Blckstar tried to hit Eliza but she ducked and then kicked under his feet and flipped him

Black star glared at her while he was in the air and Eliza smiled at him. Rosa was fighting soul and she kept dodging him. "Stop dodging and fight me!" said Soul and Rosa appeared in front of soul like she teleported. 'She's fast!' Soul though and Rosa round house kicked him and ran away to Eliza.

Soul ran to Eliza and tried to hit her but she blocked it with Rosa who was guns again (A/n: make up your mind). And she blocked it "your as slow as you are stupid" said Eliza.

Both of the boys charged at her from both ways but she pointed both of the guns at the boys and pulled the trigger and they fell.

Eliza felt a tug on her leg and she looked down and see a alive belt. "You baka you fell for it" said Black star as He pulled his belt and Eliza fell on her butt. Soul transformed into a scythe and tried to hit eliza but he missed Eliza but an inch. Then Eliza black flipped and black star hit the blade with his face.

"Now I really want to kill that brat" said black star. Eliza looked anger and she eyes got a little darker. "And now it's time to see the power of a grim reaper" Eliza said darkly

"Lets go Soul Residence!" The twins said in unison. Then a wind came by and Then Eliza's Soul was showing. Eliza was floating off the ground and then Rosa transformed into cannons on Eliza's arms.

Then Eliza jumped down and looked like she was going to killed them....her hair was out of her pigtails and down on her back and messing....her hair also had black at the tips on her hair and her bangs. "Execution mode ready..prepare to die" said Eliza as the cannons was charging up. Eliza was on one knee and everything looked dark around her.

"Get ready to fire sis" said Rosa and they both counted down.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Fire now" said Rosa as she hold up a peace sign. Eliza put the cannons together and smirked evily at the boys.

"Eclipse Cannon" said Eliza as she fires the Cannon. The power balls reached the boys and exploded. Eliza turned back around and Rosa transformed back into her normal self.

Eliza changes back into her normal self but her hair was down this time. And she turned around and see a girl with Brown hair in pigtails.....another one with black hair and a ponytail....a man with glasses and big screw in his head.

Eliza eyes stopped on a boy with black hair and three white stripes in his hair...he was wearing a black suite. He looked back at her and he smiled.

Eliza turned back around and put her hands in her vest pockets. She walked to the boys and looked into the crater and see she over did it.

Eliza's Pov

"Look, I told you bakas not to fight me....I kinda feel sorry for you so here" I said while rolling my eyes. I walked down and kneed down in front of them and I put both of my hands in front of them and started to sing.

(Whatever you do my lovlies don't judge me....I really like this song)

Flower gleam and glow

Let your power shine

My hair started to lift off my shoulders

Make the clock reversous being back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates design

Safe what has been lost

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine

As I finished singing, my hair went back down and the boys was healed. I got up and walked away from them. As I got a little farther, I stopped and said "you guys really shouldn't fight people you don't know about...you could have gotten hurt if I didn't use my full power...tsk" I said and I kept walking.

"What's your name?" said the albore (soul). I smirked and turned around and smiled at them. "Yo then name's Eliza Storm....and don't you forget it" I said and walked away to my sister.

She was talking to those two girls. When I got closer, I felt a pain in my chest and my sister looked my way. She ran to me as I collapsed.

"Baka! You use to much of your power" said Rosa as I got up. "I'll be fine...just a little tired....now Lets get to class" I said and walked into the school with Rosa behind me. My hair covered my eyes as I walked and then I looked up. Rosa and Me walked into their class and sat in the middle row and waited. But the same boy I saw ealier with the black hair and three white stripes walk in.

'who are you?'

Hola my new lovlies!!! Hope you like the first chapter cause I'm making another chapter tomorrow bye my lovelies.