Ch. 2 The Boys

1 Month Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now, Im already used to the new me, kinda, there something that still doesn't feel right. I just ignore it though. Me, Ally and Stacey are best friends, Veronica is to but we aren't as close, she treats us like her workers. Yes. My life is based off Mean Girls. Just kidding, though it sure feels like it, All has long brown hair, like mine but only mine is shorter. She only wears foundation and on fleek wings with some eyeliner. (Duh) Stacey has black hair in hottest messy bun ever. She is usually the one that will fight a b**** if she needs too. She usually wears some joggers and either a dim tanktop with thick straps, a T-Shirt or a hoodie. Well she does now, she used to be real girly. And Veronica... She has dirty blonde hair with some bleached highlights. She is basically that one girl from mean girls. The leader, like she seriously wears pink on Wednesday. WN: (I swear to god this book is not "Pictures of Mean Girls" nothing like that.) Anyways, Ally is having I big party tonight that Veronica doesn't know about. Me and Stacey where invited and like the whole school. My crush Matthew is going to be there and I'm so excited to see him. For some reason he looks really hot and nice but there's something about him that makes me love him even more. He has flowy brown hair and blueish greenish eyes. He usually has some joggers and a T-shirt on, if not jeans and sometimes guy shorts. He plays football, he is the best one there. Trust me. My parents our gone, out of town. My dad had to go to a work thing in Washington. My mom went with him for some reason, she never does but I pleaded her to go so she knew dad was OK. I told her I was mature enough to be home alone for 3 weeks. There for, I better get ready for the party.