Chapter 1

"Sharma ji, please come in.Ritika, how are you child?".The girl answers "Uncle I am absolutely well especially after I got to know that I'll be getting married to the most eligible bachelor Manik.Manik must truly be a sweetheart na". The man says"Of course beta😄.".Just then a strikingly handsome man enters the living room and says"Mr.Sharma and my sister-like Ritika 😏😏I am truly honoured by your presence in my house.But I am sorry to say that I can't marry Ritika cause I love someone else.If I marry ,I'll marry only her or I'll remain single my entire life ." With a smirk on his face.Manik's father feels like banging his head right on the table for his son's weird behaviour.Offended,Mr.Sharma says"Huh, my daughter is very beautiful she'll get 100s of guys like you .Thank you Mr.Malhotra for your polite treatment of us.Ritika,let's leave😠😠."Manik says"Goodbye sweet sister,so visit me again on Raksha Bandhan.I'll be waiting for you"😂😂. Ritika was like😨😨😲😳.
      After they left,Manik's dad glared at him and said "How long son, how long will u wait for her.Have you ever thought about us I want to have a daughter-in-law taking care of you, and I want to play with my grandchildren too.Do my wishes matter to you or not?Do I have any priority in your life of not,Manik".
Manik becomes emotional and tightly hugs his dad and says "Dad, even I want my own children, but with her dad.Dad of course I love you but it's not possible to get married to anyone else other than her.I got my past life memories at the age of 11 after that accident.Dad ,I love her and belong only to her.I am still waiting to meet her.Trust me dad when ull meet her u will be happy that I rejected all proposals.Dad please understand me". Mr. Malhotra patted his son's head and left ,frustrated😩😩.
"Aa Vrinda, I know I have teased u a lot but that doesn't mean ull throw ur loving husband into the sea", shouted Manik and got up with a jerk to see his friend Cabir looking at him with😩😩😩 expressions .Cabir started beating him and said"Idiot, donkey do you realise that apart from your 'beloved,unknown SOULMATE', others also exist.I woke u up why splashing water on u and u take her name,seriously? ".
Manik,unfazed my Cabir's words was lost in recollecting the beautiful dream😍😍😍.when he was shaken out of his dreamland by another blow from Cabir.He got up and got ready to leave with Cabir for an outing as it was a Sunday and his office was closed.
      On their way to the mall, Cabir forcefully dragged Manik to a crystal ball reader Mr. Rudolf  Gomes .Cabir told him "Sir, I present to u my dearest buddy Manik Malhotra who has never ever got attracted to a girl cause he believes that his LOVE from previous birth will come to him.Sir please do anything to put some brains into this idiot which he lacks".and Manik was like😒😒😒😡😡"What the hell was that Cabir?😠😠" .Before Cabir could reply Mr.Gomes said "Once In a million years are such lovers born.You will definitely get your love in the most unexpected way but let me remind you some stories are always left incomplete, the last time fate played evil but this time one small mistake of yours will cause you to meet the same end as you met in your previous life.Be careful".Manik was shocked😱😱 .The mere thought of the repetition of the incidents of his previous life left him drenched in sweat😓😓😓.While Cabir was turned to stone.

I'm sorry but I couldn't come up with anything else🙈🙈🙈.Wishing you all a very happy Diwali🎆🎆🎇🎇🎉.
Please do drop in your comments,suggestions and criticisms.and of course do vote if you managed to like it😆😆😂
Wishes😄
Tia