"Because I know you like him,"Rhea says.

"I don't,"I groan. I don't need them knowing that I kind of like him.

"I think you do too,"Lauren says.

"Don't join her side Laur,"I say and she shrugs and smiles.

"You guys are cute together,"Lauren says.

"No we're not,"I say.

"Yes you are, you guys are perfect for each other. You guys are always hanging out together, and the way you guys look at each other,"Rhea says.

"Are you saying that you think Shawn likes me?"I ask.

"Well, yeah,"Rhea says.

"That's crazy,"I say,

"No it's not,"Lauren says.

"Whatever can we stop talking about it they can come back at any second,"I say.

"You need to tell him,"Rhea says.

"I don't like him!"I say a little too loud.

"You don't like who?"Brian asks coming out the house. Thank god Shawn wasn't with him.

"No one,"I say.

"Someone,"Rhea and Lauren say. They're starting to get on my nerves.

"No one,"I say again and Shawn comes out the house.

"Mendes, what took you so long with the snacks?"Rhea asks. Oh so now she wants to act normal.

"Sorry, I was eating muffins.......and then I realized I ate them all so I had to get some more from my mom,"He says.

"Of course,"I mumble.

"What was that?"Shawn asks.

"Nothing,"I say smiling.

"No, I heard you say something,"He says and comes and sits down.

"Well I didn't,"I say.

"Mhmmmm,"He says.

I look over at Brian's and see him look at me, then Shawn, then me again. Then he looks at Rhea, Lauren, Shawn, and then me. He furrows his eyebrows.

"What?"I mouth to Brian.

"Nothing,"He mouths back and shakes his head. I hope he doesn't think that I like Shawn now, and if he does I don't want him to tell Shawn.

BRIAN'S P.O.V.
"Oh my god Shawn I have to tell you something,"I say to Shawn.

It's about 8 at night and everybody went home, except for me. I need to tell Shawn that I think Jasmine likes him.

I overheard the girls talking when Shawn and I went inside to get snacks. When I came outside Jasmine said,"I don't like him!"

"What is it?"Shawn asks. Right now Shawn and I are in his room.

"I think Jasmine likes you,"I say.

"Why would you think that?"Shawn asks looking up from his phone.

"Because when I came outside from getting the snacks, Jasmine said,"I don't like him!"I explain.

"She could be talking about anyone Brian,"Shawn says.

"Since when does Jasmine have a crush on someone?"I say.

"You never know, Jasmine doesn't tell me everything. She's a girl remember,"Shawn says.

"I know but I have a feeling it's you, don't you think?"I say.

"I don't know,"He shrugs.

"Wait........do you like Jasmine?"I ask.

"No........,"He trails off.

"Yes you do!"I say my eyes going wide.

"Ok maybe I do,"I say.

"Oh my god you guys are perfect for each other,"I say.

"The boys told me that too,"He says.

"Because it's true, you should ask her out,"I say.

"No way, we don't know for sure she likes me, and I don't think she wants to date me. I mean, if she liked me she would tell me,"I say.

"Shawn, you know Jazz isn't that confident. She wouldn't tell you that she likes you. At least not straight to your face,"I say.

"True,"He says and looks out the window. I look out also and see Jasmine in her rook pacing back and forth.

(A/N, things are starting to get intense and Brian......you're a snitch😂 jk but anyways hoped enjoyed✌️️)