Chapter 22

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
It's now lunch time and we're all sitting at our normal table.

"Tell me about the boys at Magcon,"Brian says.

"Which one?"I ask.

"Anyone,"He shrugs.

"Well you already know that Matt and Rhea like each other, but Matt is a goofy person. Nash and Cam are bestfriends and Cam likes to prank people, while Nash likes to make people laugh. Taylor really likes bandanas and Carter likes to scare his mom. I didn't see Hayes or Aaron,"I explain.

"There's a girl too,"Shawn says eating a fry.

"Well why didn't I see her?"I ask.

"Because she wasn't able to come, she's the DJ and her names Mahogany,"Shawn says.

"Oh,"I say and grab one of his fries. He just glares at me and I shrug.

"Do you like anyone of the boys?"Lauren asks.

"Not really, there just my best friend/ brothers to me. Especially Cam, he's like my big brother, but Gilinsky is alright,"I say and I see Shawn tense up a little.

Rhea looks at me then Shawn, then back at me. I give her a look and she gives me an innocent smile.

"When's the next time you're going to see them?"Lauren asks.

"I don't know. Oh that reminds me, Rhea, Matt wants you to come with us next time. He really wants to meet you,"I say and Rhea smiles and blushes a little.

"Ooooooh look at Rhea, she's blushing,"Brian says.

"Shut up Brian,"She snaps and Brian smirks. Shawn laughs a little.

"Mendes, you better not be laughing,"Rhea glares.

"Well I am,"He says and she rolls her eyes.

.............

It's now after school and Shawn, Brian, Lauren, Rhea, and I are at Shawn's house and we're doing homework in the backyard.

We thought we should get together and do homework together since it's been a while since we've done that.

"This feels so weird,"Lauren says.

"Why?"Shawn asks.

"Because it's been a while since we last did this,"She says.

"True."

"Boys come get some snacks for everyone,"Karen says and Brian and Shawn groan and get u0y.

"Shut up, stop being lazy, and go get the snacks before I starve to death,"I say. Brian rolls his eyes while Shawn sticks his tongue out and they head inside.

"So Jasmine....."Rhea says and I already know she's going to talk Ronnie about Shawn.

"What now?"I say.

"We never finished talking about Shawn the other day,"She says and I roll my eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?"Lauren asks.

"While I was in New York with Shawn we were texting and she wouldn't stop throwing Shawn's name into the conversation,"I explain.

"Oh,"She says.

"So do you like,"Rhea asks.

"No, why do you keep asking me that?"I ask.