Visiting My Sister

June pv

June pv

I'm free from the claws of death!!! Ok let me tell you what happened today for me: came to school late, fell asleep in the class, got in trouble, the teacher asked me why I was late and started to sleep so I said "Isn't that what C.L.A.S.S is ment for? Come Late And Start Sleeping right?", and I got kicked out of that lame ass school. Wonderful right! I don't need to worry about the grim reaper taking my soul*If I had one!jk* Anyway it's been awhile sense I got a call or text from my little sister Yui and I'm getting worried so I tryed calling her but her phone didn't work. I should pay her a visit and punish her for making me worry. Hmmm father said he sent her to a mansion with 6 males... WAIT 6 GUYS! Noooo I'm not ready to be a fucking aunt I'm only fucking 18! Ok now I really need to go there and save her! I think I'll be safe cuz they'll think I'm a dude. If I'm right the guys are the Sakamaki's... I'll think about it later cuz I better start packing to see my fucking sister!

Time skip brought to you by: Author-san being a lazy bum!!! *Like Shu:P*

Yui pv

I was walking around the place when I hear someone at the front door so i decided to check it out. As I opened the door I saw the person I least expected to see... "June, why are you here?"

June pv

"June, why are you here?" Yui asks like the airhead she is. " Well my most dearest and only sister in the world, I got worried cuz your phone didn't work and you didn't call or text your sister. I also should say I wanna crash here having nothin better to do and to keep an eye on you, and say that I'm your older brother around this place ok." When I finished telling her that I hear someone behind her. "Oi Chichinashi! Whos at the door!?"

____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for fucking reading *If anyone reads this shit I wrote T_T" comment, vote or whatever i don't give a shit.