Seventy-Seven: Will you?

~Amy~

As I pulled up to the driveway, I saw a bunch of cars that I wasn't familiar with.

I parked my car and got all my shopping bags. I stayed silent as I got to the front door to try and hear if anyone was in there. I heard nothing so I shrugged and walked in.

There was no noise as I walked inside. Not until I heard laughing coming from the backyard. Confused, I walked over, leaving my bags behind.

I opened the door to reveal a whole bunch of people. Mine and Niall's friends were there. People from my family and people from Niall's. Even Bobby and my mom were there.

Everyone's eyes turned to me and my mom came rushing to me.

"Huney! Come over with us. We've been waiting for you to get here."

"Why?",I ask.

"I can't tell you but you'll find out.",she said, practically dragging me to where she was before.

I greeted all the people there and then I walked to Niall and his friend. Niall smiled and held out his hand for me and I took it.

"I've been waiting for you to get here.",he whispered in my ear and he pecked my cheek. He looked handsome. He wore a muscle shirt that I think I might pass out any minute because he looks so fine in it. He wore his dark blue jeans and some high tops. His hair was like every other day--a perfect quiff.

"For what?",I whispered back and he just smiled still leaving me there very confused.

"You'll find out in a bit."

He continued to talk with his friends while I stood there listening to their conversation.

I got bored after a while so I decided go inside and take a shower. I know it is rude of me to do that when guests are over but I need a shower.

As I walk away, I feel a hand touch my waist and Nial standind there with a worried expression.

"Are you okay? Do you feel well?",he asked.

"Of course I need a shower.",I answer.

"No you don't. You smell great.",he smiled and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I give up and walk to back with him to his friends.

He tells them something and then leaves, taking me with him.

He goes to the middle of the yard and clears his throat.

Everyones eyes turn to us and I feel my face all hot. I don't like the idea of being the center of attention.

"As you all know, i'm in love with this amazing beautiful woman in front of me," he starts as he blushes.

"Many of you don't know that we're expecting a baby.",he smiles, intertwining our fingers. A bunch of gasps were heard.

"As I was saying, I love you Amy.",he turns to me.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our baby.",he touches my stomach and kisses my hand.

I knew where this is going.

He kisses my cheek then goes down on one knee and I cover my mouth with my available hand.

I never thought that I would be his wife one day.

"Amy. I love you so much and if you accept me, will you marry me?",he asked.

He pulled out the small, red box and he opened it, revealing the ring. My eyes got watery.

He smiled at me and I came back to reality.

"Will you?"

I started nodding hysterically.

He stood up and almost tackled me in a hug.

He let go and he slipped the ring in my finger.

"I love you.",he said.

"I love you."

We were so close to kissing but the people around us started clapping and snapped us out of our trance.

This is now one of the happiest moments of my life.

------------

Today is my birthday! Finally 14! Woo!

Srry I couldn't update urlier like I promised, no time but hey... I uploaded.
Comment/Vote/Fan!!!!