Two: Tyler's House

I've made my decision. I am going to Tyler's. if he tries anything. I'm out of there, but single. I'll leave at around 8:30 so my mom won't know. She'll be either at work or she'll be asleep.

Or, I can say I will go to a sleepover! I'll just say I'm spending the night at Lauren's! Yes. That's it. My mom would call her, so I need to beat my mom at it.

"Hello?" Lauren spoke, unsure of herself.

"Lauren. I need your help." I spoke, desperately.

"Um sure, what can I do?" She asked.

"I need you to tell my mom I'm sleeping over tonight. If she calls and asks, can you tell her that?" I asked.

"Yeah, but why?"

"I'm spending the night at Tyler's." I spoke.

"What! No! You can't have sex at 19. What if you get pregnant? What if you get an STD?!" Lauren panicked into the phone.

"Who said I was having sex with him?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just warning you." She reassured me.

~~~

After telling my mom that I was sleeping over Lauren's, I got in my car and drove to Tyler's. I arrived in 15 minutes. I knocked and a few seconds later Tyler answered.

"I'm so glad you came. We will have so much fun tonight." He said.

I just smiled. This was so awkward. He held my hand and guided me upstairs, into his room. His room was dark, the only thing lighting the room was 4 candles.

"Like it?" Tyler asked.

"We'll, um, here's the thing. I don't want to." I said.

"What do you mean you don't want to? Are you stupid? What kind of girl doesn't want sex?" He asked/yelled.

"Well me. If you don't respect that, I'm afraid that we will have to break up." I told him.

"Ok, get out of my house! There's so many girls that want this." He yelled.

Saying no more I ran downstairs, and into my car. I was going back home. I would normally go to Lauren's but, I need to be alone.